Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Coaster part 2 ", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

pupatron3000 14 years ago
  Dis fun!
I'd say 3/5 cause of 1 thing. this is only coaster one

Edit:i'd rate if i could
jp 15 years ago
  Is this something you are satisfied with ?
bad joint

Why calling the level part 2 as there is not a part 1 ?
jp 15 years ago
  It's nice for a first level.

I've edited a few things to show you what could have done better.

First the title, I captiliazed the first letter.
The thumbnail, try to capture something representative of the level, but not too much zoom out.

The background lines, try to use a different color for the borders, it looks better (i've modified some of the curves).

Your curves are OK but could be better, and smoother.

Finnally, I think that instead of making a part 2, you should go on this one (try to avoid black lines taht are too difficult to pass when the level is quite long and that starting from the begining, would be very frustrating for the player). The end is very nice when you leave the cable, I'm frsutrated that the race ends so early.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Coaster part 2 "

About Level "Coaster part 2 "

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  It's nice for a first level.

I've edited a few things to show you what could have done better.

First the title, I captiliazed the first letter.
The thumbnail, try to capture something representative of the level, but not too much zoom out.

The background lines, try to use a different color for the borders, it looks better (i've modified some of the curves).

Your curves are OK but could be better, and smoother.

Finnally, I think that instead of making a part 2, you should go on this one (try to avoid black lines taht are too difficult to pass when the level is quite long and that starting from the begining, would be very frustrating for the player). The end is very nice when you leave the cable, I'm frsutrated that the race ends so early.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg