Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Little Cliff Forest", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  I must admit I'm perplexed about that myself. I guess I accidentally "played" it instead of "tested" it with the Jump Gear moved farther ahead, cause I just attempted it and there's no way I'm that fast anymore lol. You can delete the score.

I'm also confused as to why MatthijsM is shown as an additional editor. I don't remember him helping me on this level, and at any rate only the beginning (which I ended up changing) was even built when I starting finishing this UNF level.

Anyway, thanks for the compliments Ferrari. It is supposed to be a bit of an HSF btw (anyone who fought with me back in the day will probably remember that I was a big proponent of HSF levels that aren't always smooth) but I couldn't fit HSF in the title while still having the title look nice. :P
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  It does not take long to figure out who made this level just by looking at the way it is designed, and your unique style really shines here. The level is also very fun to play. Well done!

But how did you get such a high score?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Little Cliff Forest"

About Level "Little Cliff Forest"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 9 years ago
  It does not take long to figure out who made this level just by looking at the way it is designed, and your unique style really shines here. The level is also very fun to play. Well done!

But how did you get such a high score?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg