Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Kieda's Riddles", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 10 years ago
  The tough-to-get-hint was pretty obvious to me.
I won't spoil why, though.
AK 10 years ago
  I'm guessing you all got the hint? That's a tough one to get to, nice job!

But, how did you guess my favorite song???
dingdong 10 years ago
  Done.

And highscore
Treazer 10 years ago
  Dingdong, you can change your rating (3/5) now as the level is done. :)
geckojsc 10 years ago
  I accepted it, it seems pretty solid now! The last riddle was unclear, I was thinking along the lines of 'invisible' or 'nothing' when actually it wasn't anything like that. Cool level overall!
gameinsky 10 years ago
  Scores reset and made editable.
Treazer 10 years ago
  I also have no idea how to cheat.
AK 10 years ago
  I don't know how it's possible to cheat. Maybe no checkpoints then.

I will make this cheatproof somehow. I need to edit this. And admins, remove all scores.
dingdong 10 years ago
  Solved through "cheating".

Even though the base for the riddles are fine, i believe the level is lacking. I can't say anything about the riddles (as i haven't solved any), but the design in the passages is too simple and it is pretty easy to cheat.

You can make greater riddles, AK :-)
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I even got the bonus :)

But I did maybe cheat a bit, though I think I have found the basic logic behind the level!
AK 10 years ago
  Ferrari solved it... How about anyone else?
Treazer 10 years ago
  It's all about Kieda and his songs on Newgrounds.

A small hint.
SPOILER
gameinsky 10 years ago
  Even tho now he is "Noel". (I guess the fact you put newgrounds under it justifies it as kieda tho)
I wish I could say somethings nice about the level, but the first code has no obvious answer, there's no hints to even tell you what to count, so I'm stuck on the first riddle...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Kieda's Riddles"

About Level "Kieda's Riddles"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 10 years ago
  Even tho now he is "Noel". (I guess the fact you put newgrounds under it justifies it as kieda tho)
I wish I could say somethings nice about the level, but the first code has no obvious answer, there's no hints to even tell you what to count, so I'm stuck on the first riddle...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg