Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Simple As ABC 2", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  I was stuck on this for half an hour once. Now I come back a month later and beat it first try. xO
Treazer 11 years ago
  Why shouldn't you use walls around blocks? You use walls around blocks in BB too, and PI has the same movement there. There are similar tricks because PI has the same matching like in BB2. I think it deserves to be official.
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  The level is OK but it does not deserve to be offical. If you build walls around the blocks and don't use PI specifics devices as the mentioned ones you have a BB2 level!
Treazer 11 years ago
  Yeah Jos, I thought that too. There are tricks, but only because the matching is the same like in BB2. You can't really avoid this.
Jos 11 years ago
  I don't really see the link with the BB2 levels, but there are certainly some tricks involved, which you certainly need in this game. You don't have to use forcefield and smartwalltricks only. A newby who starts playing officials on PI also has to learn the simple tricks.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Well, you could be right. But I think the levels are really great and they could be official.
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  What I mean is that they are LIKE BB2 levels. There are at least similar levels at BB2. These ABC levels don't use the possibilities or the concepts of Puzzle it. Therefor I desagree with their official status.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Can you link me both levels?
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  This is a BB2 level too. Don't know why it is official.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Simple As ABC 2"

About Level "Simple As ABC 2"

First post of the topic

oldmanrob 11 years ago
  This is a BB2 level too. Don't know why it is official.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg