Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Nanojet 1000", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

BobBobbins 13 years ago
  I like this level! Woot high scrore!
ohhhhhhyeaaaaa 15 years ago
  Oh ok. Well I didnt know that. I thought this was the only one. Are u making a sequel now?
Im 15 years ago
  The ending isn't really the ending, it is the ending of the first part (Duh)
pupatron3000 15 years ago
  I agree,
Ending= no idea
ohhhhhhyeaaaaa 15 years ago
  I dont get the point of this at all. I like the level design and stuff, but I dont get the ending
pen11 15 years ago
  pretty hard 2 me but really good!!!
Jessica2727 15 years ago
  other than that good level =)
chuckles 15 years ago
  still random deaths but ok level.
Im 15 years ago
  The width of the dots in the Nanojet are now 5! (I hope it won't kill you anymore now)
Im 15 years ago
  It's not supposed to happen...sorry...
Jessica2727 15 years ago
  the dots on the boxes keep killing me i dont get it is that supposed to happen?
jp 15 years ago
  Much better!
Now there is a problem with the moving box made of dots. Very often it kills the turtle. It's a kind of bug because the system thinks that the turtle is caught between 2 walls. To correct this you should try to make the dots larger.

By the way, you know that you can stop a PATH more quickly by using 2 nodes at the end of the PATH.
MooKings 15 years ago
  nice level
Im 15 years ago
  Ok I fixed it ( If I did it on the right switch...) (furst=first switchs=switches :))
jp 15 years ago
  The switch after the furst platform move must be visible (use an arrow or anyting else). Invisible switchs must be very rare or the player will be frustrated.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Nanojet 1000"

About Level "Nanojet 1000"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  The switch after the furst platform move must be visible (use an arrow or anyting else). Invisible switchs must be very rare or the player will be frustrated.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg