Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Fun World", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

1jase 15 years ago
  i like it
MooKings 15 years ago
  Done editing and no need to reset the scores!
jp 15 years ago
  On your demand MooKings, you can edit the level now. post here when you'e done and tell me if i need to reset the scores.
chuckles 15 years ago
  great level, only on thing. to get to bonus are you have to go slowly up the little ramp, one badly drawn line prevents it from being possible because you can't jump on the curve :( 4/5
jondeelee 15 years ago
  MooKings: I thought your curves were fine--at least, I didn't notice them being messy. What did catch my eye were your straight lines. Especially in the last "maze cube" (the one right before the goal), it's very obvious in close-up camera views that the ground is uneven and composed of many short, small lines. Could you work on making your straight lines level and even? If you get that down, I think you'll be an awesome designer, because your ideas and challenges are very good.
MooKings 15 years ago
  Almost done with a new level i'm working on... Fun World 2.
MooKings 15 years ago
  I'm just not good at making curves...but i'm still working on it!
1jase 15 years ago
  its very good just that if it was not that messy it could become official

@chaos-ghost we dont say mean things about people and if i were jp i would ban you from bonuslevel
we only give constructive criticism

oh and you have never made a level so MooKings levels are in fact better then yours
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Cool level but a bit messy you need to edit the end near goal where you have to jump out into goal but then you miss
MooKings 15 years ago
  My first level...enjoy!
jp 15 years ago
  OK level but a little bit messy.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Fun World"

About Level "Fun World"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  OK level but a little bit messy.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg