Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The creative corner

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

kiethy342 11 years ago
  Thanks :) That animation moved me up to a rookie rank on the pivot website :)
Treazer 11 years ago
  Thank you guys :) Kiethy, your animation is pretty well done! The stick figure and the animation is much smoother, good job! :D
kiethy342 11 years ago
  Thanks Supermario :) Treazer, that first snake trick is amazing!

a new animation
SuperMario 11 years ago
  What have you done treazer? You could post that to me xP (jk)
Treazer 11 years ago
  I wanted to do a level with a couple of tricks you can do with snakes using paths. It's far from being finished though, I still need to do a couple of tricks.
Tuto SnakeTricks UND (Jump Gear 2)
azz 11 years ago
  Treazer if you post your art on here the whole of bonuslevel will be mindfucked.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I'm proud of my level Moving Movement, I never thought I would use alot of moving dots (but I am very proud of my shuriken experiment path).

The thing is most of the things I am proud of are from here.

Also I feel proud of making 139 vehicles on Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (don't tease me about it), the firstest ones we're good, the other ones we're not really good but the newest we're great in my opinion (and no I don't have the XBLA version of that game).

Oh those pivot animations we're hilarious, I like when the pivot guy rolls :P

I suck a bit at making waves with dots, I like to see other people making waves, and Windy Valley seems awesome, I'd like to see it done, It doesn't lagg a lot for me.

(The wavy trees reminds me a bit of Euphoria though)
kiethy342 11 years ago
  This is a forum to post anything that you may have created outside or inside of the website. For instance, if you were messing around with paths on a game, and you found something you thought looked quite nice, post it on here. Or maybe a youtube video that you've recently posted, and would like to share with more people. Perhaps a preview of your newest level. Things like that :)

Two animations I'm pretty proud of:
falldown
another fall

sneak preview to Level Windy Valley und (Jump Gear 2). This will probably not be finished because it's too laggy.

Finally, a couple of paths I found, which I thought looked interesting :) DotsTheExperimentund (Jump Gear 2)

Feel free to share what you want :)

[1]

General

First post of the topic

kiethy342 11 years ago
  This is a forum to post anything that you may have created outside or inside of the website. For instance, if you were messing around with paths on a game, and you found something you thought looked quite nice, post it on here. Or maybe a youtube video that you've recently posted, and would like to share with more people. Perhaps a preview of your newest level. Things like that :)

Two animations I'm pretty proud of:
falldown
another fall

sneak preview to Level Windy Valley und (Jump Gear 2). This will probably not be finished because it's too laggy.

Finally, a couple of paths I found, which I thought looked interesting :) DotsTheExperimentund (Jump Gear 2)

Feel free to share what you want :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg