Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Star Valley", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gundu 11 years ago
  I seriously enjoyed playing it :D

But like Gameinsky said, there are some stuffs you should work on, but don't give up, Seriously don't, because it was a great level and I'm sure you can make some awesome levels with more experience! ;)
gamelover101 11 years ago
  I agree. This is a great theme. :3
gameinsky 11 years ago
  I don't think I've seen someone make a level with an actual theme as his first level. It's a great first try, sadly not good enough to be accepted. It would have been cool if the rest of the level had more detail instead of single lines. The level also could do without hedgehogs but actually themed things that hurt you.
The thumbnail should be taken in testmode while holding shift.

Also, have you not noticed how it's impossible to read half of the messages? they get overwritten by other messages very fast and it's impossible to keep up with them. but for a first try this is certainly good. You have potential.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Star Valley"

About Level "Star Valley"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 11 years ago
  I don't think I've seen someone make a level with an actual theme as his first level. It's a great first try, sadly not good enough to be accepted. It would have been cool if the rest of the level had more detail instead of single lines. The level also could do without hedgehogs but actually themed things that hurt you.
The thumbnail should be taken in testmode while holding shift.

Also, have you not noticed how it's impossible to read half of the messages? they get overwritten by other messages very fast and it's impossible to keep up with them. but for a first try this is certainly good. You have potential.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg