Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Think out of the box", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  First of all, I'd like to say that it's nice to see that yet another new member have joined the JG2-community, and on behalf of us all I'd like to give you a warm welcoming. But now to the level:

These kind of levels can be very cool if they are original, but unfortunately there is nothing new here. This, combined with the fact that there is no designwork here, means that I unfortunately have to reject this.

Next time, I'd advice you to make a normal level instead. But no matter what levels you will create in the future, I can guarantee you that you will get better. So kepp on creating and keep on playing so you get some fresh input and ideas.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Think out of the box"

About Level "Think out of the box"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  First of all, I'd like to say that it's nice to see that yet another new member have joined the JG2-community, and on behalf of us all I'd like to give you a warm welcoming. But now to the level:

These kind of levels can be very cool if they are original, but unfortunately there is nothing new here. This, combined with the fact that there is no designwork here, means that I unfortunately have to reject this.

Next time, I'd advice you to make a normal level instead. But no matter what levels you will create in the future, I can guarantee you that you will get better. So kepp on creating and keep on playing so you get some fresh input and ideas.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg