Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Game!! ", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 10 years ago
  How do you get to that point?

PS delete my score, it was a test
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  You do not get enough speed to be able to jump to the line that takes you to the finish ...
PIe 10 years ago
  done .
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  The platformride is quite boring, and the design design by the speed lines leading to the hole in the ground is messy. And why you'bve made it possible to skip the last path is anyone's guess. Could you fix this?

If several people posts that I'm being too strict here, then I will accept it as it is.
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  The beginning I actually find a little fun to play, but I'm not a big fan of the ending. The problem with it is that it doesn't follow along on the concept. If you change the ending so that it fits better with the rest of the level, in addition to adding some design, then this could get accepted.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Game!! "

About Level "Game!! "

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  The beginning I actually find a little fun to play, but I'm not a big fan of the ending. The problem with it is that it doesn't follow along on the concept. If you change the ending so that it fits better with the rest of the level, in addition to adding some design, then this could get accepted.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg