Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Limited Acts", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Minion 6 years ago
  Just returned here after four years, and i still can't understand this. Back then i just tought of making a level with a different styling, by using the red blocks as the walls, then, the bug happened and appeared to be the only plausible solution for the level. It was completely unintentional, i actually didn't expected for this. However, i've noticed that some find this bug solution amusing and i got to agree, it brought a fresh concept to the game back then.

[P.S] I Can't complete this level because the level seems to not allow me to move the remaining blocks until the red walls completely withers away. Seems like the creation defeated the creator this time.

[P.P.S] I am grateful for the 5/5 ratings, thanks guys :)
ToughMan 10 years ago
  Indeed the bug (that is play the last move quickly while the red blocks are vanishing) is the solution of this level. Otherwise I don't think it can be solved as 9 moves is extremely tight to solve it before (i think impossible). After the 9 moves you can check in an empty space by placing (wherever you please) these linked couples and try to solve it. No way. In any case I like this bug and the solution is brilliant. 5/5. Furthermore it is not a bug associated with the flash player like the other one where you can actually shave off 1 move due to the delay in loading.
The_S 10 years ago
  Yes, exploiting a bug. Without it there is no way to solve the puzzle, I think.
SimonM 10 years ago
  I've been watching to this level closely. And for some reason it really seems impossible even if I scored on it. It may be the score of the previous level. Can some verify the solvability of this level?
Jos 10 years ago
  I should lock the unlocked red block (and afterwards) retake the thumbnail.

Edit: I'll do it myself. No evaluating delay then.
SimonM 10 years ago
  I think this level is good enough. :)
Sorry for the delay.
Minion 11 years ago
  Updated game Name,chalenging and it is possible,i done it on about 11 moves,but you can do better

[Edit]Well still unvaluated
SimonM 11 years ago
  Normally puzzle games have small puzzles, you keep making big levels, that you could have made smaller. That extra space will distract people, which results in people not liking your levels. So a general hint: try to make smaller levels.
Don't be demotivated because the challenges you make are pretty fun.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Limited Acts"

About Level "Limited Acts"

First post of the topic

SimonM 11 years ago
  Normally puzzle games have small puzzles, you keep making big levels, that you could have made smaller. That extra space will distract people, which results in people not liking your levels. So a general hint: try to make smaller levels.
Don't be demotivated because the challenges you make are pretty fun.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg