Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Geometric", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

mac44444alt2 6 years ago
  Never have i ever been any more careful.
Amazing!
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  Too hard to beat :(
burfy 10 years ago
  Nice job demonicyoshi :)
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Highscore! :)

And congratulations DY!

[edit] Nice score Burfy! A nice, even number :)
SuperMario 10 years ago
  it's a great level to improve my score, but it's actually very hard for me.
gameinsky 10 years ago
  Congrats on your new official!
demonicyoshi 10 years ago
  Okay, I have finished. I forgot I was trusted on this game.

thanks for the code, it helped a lot. I also fixed some geometry and added a few things to retain the design of the original.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Normally it shouldn't be, he maybe just forgot that he's trusted ;)
burfy 10 years ago
  Does it have to be purple when you are trusted? Anyway, made it purple to be sure :)
  okay, make it purple and I can make the changes.
burfy 10 years ago
  I simply like to polish things to make them as perfect as possible.
Except for the dots that look like dirt on the monitor there is a problem with logical gates, they are connected strangely, if you turn on the top right and bottom right switches, the red power linkers turn on, any other two-switches combination of outer switches does not work like this and I don't think this is how it should work.

I tried some changes, no huge redesign was necessary, see if you like it DY. I think that official level deserves a bit of effort :)

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
Treazer 10 years ago
  I don't think the dots and gates have to be hidden, it already looks pretty cool, I say official!! :D
  I'm not sure if its possible to hide the logical gates because I already used all 3 layers. It would require a huge redesign to change anything.
gameinsky 10 years ago
  If you want to edit this, demonicYoshi, just say.
burfy 10 years ago
  Agree, although I would recommend to make little design changes to hide the logical gates and the dots by layer linkers...
gameinsky 10 years ago
  This is indeed a very cool level and could be official, I would like opinion of the other admins first tho.
AK 10 years ago
  Slide. That's all I can say.

Actually, I can also say official.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Demonicyoshi, I missed your P4M levels, and you've motivated me to make more :) Beautiful level, and very hard and great 5/5
Sherlock 10 years ago
  Crazy diagonal... :) And really beautiful. 5/5
Treazer 10 years ago
  This level is really beautiful, well done! But I can't complete it, because I'm mega slow and bad at diagonal paths xD

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Geometric"

About Level "Geometric"

First post of the topic

Treazer 10 years ago
  This level is really beautiful, well done! But I can't complete it, because I'm mega slow and bad at diagonal paths xD
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg