Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Veteran Climber", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  An absolute masterpiece. One of my favourite levels of all time! 5/5
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  There is no problem with the cable car section, I just pointed out that there is no need for lethal lines below it. Regarding the design of the cheat-proofing lines, the gap between them is uneven, making them look messy, at least in my opinion. I will accept the level as it is, but if you feel like altering the level later, you can do so since you are now a trusted member :)
SuperMario 10 years ago
  I don't know. I seriously don't have any problem with the cable car section and the design of the cheat-proof lines. I mean, they will not affect the gameplay and the design. So I don't see the point of fixing them. Instead I added bg lines over them. Sorry.
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  To be honest, the cheat-proofing doesn't look very good, and you don't need it under the cable car section. I'd advice you to re-do it.
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I'm not sure if the "shortcut" at the end is intended. You may want to look at this before I accept the level. Apart from that I have only positive comments: The level is challenging but still fun to play, and the design is very nice indeed! Well done :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Veteran Climber"

About Level "Veteran Climber"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I'm not sure if the "shortcut" at the end is intended. You may want to look at this before I accept the level. Apart from that I have only positive comments: The level is challenging but still fun to play, and the design is very nice indeed! Well done :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg