Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mr.dvds mini 01", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 10 years ago
  Well ya, I limited his abilities to submit levels already, tell me if he needs stricter/loosened limitations
off_42noxygene_9 10 years ago
  edit>europe>poland>
warsaw i edit
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  Young, from Poland, replies that no one know what's he writing about...
Perhaps he's Mopsikus?
gameinsky 10 years ago
  I... what?
off_42noxygene_9 10 years ago
  the 1184 days edit all lvls of mini mine edit the level
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  It's nice to see new members creating levels, but unfortunately I cannot accept all of them, and I'm afraid this level is not acceptable. Here's a list of what you need to do in your future level to get them accepted:

- Make your level longer with a more thought through challenge. This seems a bit random.
- Try to come up with a concept for your level.
- Use background lines to add visual appeal and interest.
- Give your level a title that makes sense.
- Take a thumbnail in TEST mode, like you have done, but hold down the SHIFT-key on your keyboard whilst taking it, and try not to include the ghost rider in the thumbnail.

Good luck playing and designing new levels!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mr.dvds mini 01"

About Level "Mr.dvds mini 01"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  It's nice to see new members creating levels, but unfortunately I cannot accept all of them, and I'm afraid this level is not acceptable. Here's a list of what you need to do in your future level to get them accepted:

- Make your level longer with a more thought through challenge. This seems a bit random.
- Try to come up with a concept for your level.
- Use background lines to add visual appeal and interest.
- Give your level a title that makes sense.
- Take a thumbnail in TEST mode, like you have done, but hold down the SHIFT-key on your keyboard whilst taking it, and try not to include the ghost rider in the thumbnail.

Good luck playing and designing new levels!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg