Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Flying Figures 2", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 10 years ago
  I have to be honest CD. I don't know whether you have kids or not but the thing is that most 9 year olds (if not all) are not (cap)able of coming up with level ideas, let alone design and make them happen. It is extremely hard and our young members should be boosted and appreciated rather than having to face and cope with criticism (even if it is with good faith as yours). Psychology is everything for a kid and we really need to encourage such efforts. Personally, I always rate 5/5 young designers because I count on them growing in the game and providing me (us) with fresh ideas and more challenges later on. It is an investment, they are the future and we cannot afford to let them down.
CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  Again, it's not bad. But I wish it was a little more tricky. Try to design a level where there a couple of ways to go, one being the right way and the others the wrong ways. I think that it is great that you are designing your own levels, but I encourage you (Mopsikus) to create a level with a trick to it. Then I will give you the top 5/5 rating. :)

But for now, if I am honest, I must give a 4/5.
oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  Another good level by one of our youngest designers.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Flying Figures 2"

About Level "Flying Figures 2"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  Another good level by one of our youngest designers.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg