Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "No going back 2", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  The thumbs-up symbol is placed next to the name of the last person who posted the lowest score on the level.
bbdest 10 years ago
  Camo I don't think it is, because I rated levels and didn't get the thumbs up sign. TBH I have no idea what the thumbs up is for.
Monty 10 years ago
  Thanks Camo. This one drove me crazy for 3 hours trying to solve. There must be a simpler solution I've overlooked.
CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  Every bit as good as the original. I noticed that it was "updated" rather than created, which I assume was due to a category change from "medium" to "hard". Can't say for sure if that was what it was or if the level ought to be medium rather than hard, but I can definitely say it was easier than it looked. Although, the traps in the level still made me say "oh wait, no no no nooo" when I fell into them. ;)
5/5

EDIT: Also just noticed, Monty isn't a trusted member in this game. What's up with that? ;)

EDIT2: I think the "thumbs up" symbol shown next a person's name on the scores page when you view the scores from the homepage is placed next to the last person who rated the level, but I'm not sure. It didn't show up next to my name on a level I recently rated, but the idea seems to hold up for other recent ratings.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "No going back 2"

About Level "No going back 2"

First post of the topic

CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  Every bit as good as the original. I noticed that it was "updated" rather than created, which I assume was due to a category change from "medium" to "hard". Can't say for sure if that was what it was or if the level ought to be medium rather than hard, but I can definitely say it was easier than it looked. Although, the traps in the level still made me say "oh wait, no no no nooo" when I fell into them. ;)
5/5

EDIT: Also just noticed, Monty isn't a trusted member in this game. What's up with that? ;)

EDIT2: I think the "thumbs up" symbol shown next a person's name on the scores page when you view the scores from the homepage is placed next to the last person who rated the level, but I'm not sure. It didn't show up next to my name on a level I recently rated, but the idea seems to hold up for other recent ratings.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg