Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Kaplumbaga-2(easy)", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

alex98779 15 years ago
  its key found not finded
naahthemage 15 years ago
  i got bored in the mini plane so i started jumping so u can look at my bad score
ercanii 15 years ago
  ok delete this level plsss
jp 15 years ago
  Too much boring and not edited, this level is rejected.
racersda 15 years ago
  Some of the paths like the Mini Plane and the HeliCar takes too long. But other than that it's a really great level.
FrogMan 15 years ago
  Easy, and the paths are TOO long
sword_fish 15 years ago
  Thsi is such a beautifully detailed level, but I'm just too impatient to like all those long waits. also, if ou need help with your english, there are multiple translation sites online. I mean, I don't want to be rude, but it's hard to understand what you're saying half the time.
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Heli copter car flyes before u get into it
jp 15 years ago
  Nice level but yuor path are too long (we already told you this on your last level). It's BORING to wait so much time.
Also when the blue canon move to catch me (the first time in your helicopter-car), I died.
and also remove the (easy) in the title.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Kaplumbaga-2(easy)"

About Level "Kaplumbaga-2(easy)"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Nice level but yuor path are too long (we already told you this on your last level). It's BORING to wait so much time.
Also when the blue canon move to catch me (the first time in your helicopter-car), I died.
and also remove the (easy) in the title.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg