Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Dynamic Wall", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Haha, I'll definitely admit that some of them probably could've been categorized as more difficult lol. Thanks for the feedback; I'll keep it in mind.

EDIT: Actually TBH now that I think about it I've been categorizing based more on complexity / trickiness / forgiveness by design than by the amount of thinking required. (If that makes sense).

Good examples are my levels Squirmy and Red Ricochet. Squirmy potentially has a much shorter solution than Red Ricochet but the design of the level makes the solution difficult to find without luck or clever thinking. On the other hand Red Ricochet has a bit of thinking required in order to get all the blocks to the center but it's not confusing and the path to the solution is relatively clear after several moves. I've had a lot of my friends try the mobile game recently and I think that my categorizing has definitely been influenced by watching the types of levels they struggled with and those that they found simple.

But as I said above, I always keep your suggestions in mind TM :)
ToughMan 9 years ago
  This a great 5/5 with nice challenge. It would be interesting to c the yellows being forced to move to the left or right b4 getting back. Anyway nice easy level.

P.S. You have been making great Levels CD and have improved significantly your designing skills but you have completely lost your touch when categorizing them. All ur Kids levels (ok, most of them) should either be easy or medium. IMO of course...and with a lot of humor.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Dynamic Wall"

About Level "Dynamic Wall"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 9 years ago
  This a great 5/5 with nice challenge. It would be interesting to c the yellows being forced to move to the left or right b4 getting back. Anyway nice easy level.

P.S. You have been making great Levels CD and have improved significantly your designing skills but you have completely lost your touch when categorizing them. All ur Kids levels (ok, most of them) should either be easy or medium. IMO of course...and with a lot of humor.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg