Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Sunday Stroll", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 9 years ago
  CD: I guess you are thinking about this trick: Back to paradise (Jump Gear 2), but the headjump is actually this trick Slow climbing (Jump Gear 2) (Note that the headjump works better if you first jump up, the jump up againg when you land, but with your head against the ground).
PineappleDude 9 years ago
  Headjumping is when you jump while hitting your head on the ground at the correct angle resulting in a very high jump :P

I can't see what I'm doing wrong! I can only get 39000 without headjump :P
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  I thought the headjump was when you hit the ground really hard while jumping and you got flung sideways. How do you do it on this one without any large vertical velocity?
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  Getting closer ...

[edit] I think that was just about the perfect run, at least for me. 41.500 may be possible, but I do not think I can do it.

Just for the record, I did not headjump!
  Lol, I guess my score is optimized.. I'm definitely missing a shortcut if you guys aren't headjumping. :P
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  I would assume PineappleDude headjumped over the penultimate loop, but I am not sure. I am not any good at headjumping myself.

40.000 is definitely possible :)
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  How do you guys even headjump on a level with drops as short as these? Do you do it on the last break loop?
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  I guarantee I did not use a headjump! I say no more about how, but I believe close to 39000 is possible even without headjump. I believe I made a minor mistake early in the level on the HS-run.

Should the level be edited to eliminate the possibility of headjumping?

[edit] Perhaps even 40.000 is possible.
iKaiizo 9 years ago
  Just managed to get to 38000 without headjump. So it's possible.
  Can't seem to beat your scores without headjump... How did you do it? :P
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  Not anymore :/
iKaiizo 9 years ago
  Whoa sick highscore! :D
kiethy342 9 years ago
  That's exactly what I was going for with this. Hopefully I will be making some nice little levels much more often now :)
Thanks!
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  Finally a new level to evaluate, and it is always nice when I can accept the level without the slightest doubt! :) I find that the title fits the level perfectly. It is quite simple and straight-forward without any need to rush, but it still allows some great HSFs. 5/5 of course.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Sunday Stroll"

About Level "Sunday Stroll"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 9 years ago
  Finally a new level to evaluate, and it is always nice when I can accept the level without the slightest doubt! :) I find that the title fits the level perfectly. It is quite simple and straight-forward without any need to rush, but it still allows some great HSFs. 5/5 of course.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg