Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Path 4 mouse Easy", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

burfy 9 years ago
  Gameinsky, you have probably overlooked that the comment was not made by the level author :) ... but if Mopsikus reads this, he should listen to your advice.

Lopardo, you have played no or very little P4M levels, so my first lesson is: play as much as possible, you have to see what is possible, what others already made. Then start experimenting with the level creator and you can ask anything you do not understand.
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  IMO 10 seconds to 30 seconds is an ideal length. If you want a level where people can fight for the highscore, 6-15 seconds is good. At any rate the best levels should look neat and/or have an interesting concept.
gameinsky 9 years ago
  I don't think that's really that that you need. But P4M levels tend to go for a completion time of at least half a minute if done perfectly.
Extend the level with similar challenges and different situations and you'll find that your levels will be more enjoyable :)
Lopardo 9 years ago
  Hello burfy. can you teach me how to make P4M levels?
burfy 9 years ago
  Mopsikus, this is really way too easy, we have hundreds levels like this...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Path 4 mouse Easy"

About Level "Path 4 mouse Easy"

First post of the topic

burfy 9 years ago
  Mopsikus, this is really way too easy, we have hundreds levels like this...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg