Play the games, create the levels

Topic, How/where did you found BonusLevel...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

allyally 14 years ago
  Max games too, i liked to play JG2 on that site, but then i tryed the links at the loading point and i found BL.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I found it on ABCarcade. The game was Rolling Turtle, and I liked it. So I looked for it on Google and it brought me to this site.
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  On this gaming website:
SPOILER

The game was Jump Gear 2, and I began playing it because the people around me got into the hype. The furthest they got was to the "I Dream of Clouds" level, and I had to pass it for them.

Then I found this website through the links, became attached to its games, then became attached to its people!
pop12 14 years ago
  i wonderd if there was a jump gear 2 one day and wala
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I think I was trying to find a random game so I looked up RT lol
SuperDog 14 years ago
  ilikerollingturtle told me about this site :P shame hes not playing anymore
tom122333 14 years ago
  jim674 told me how cool this site was so i looked at BL and found it awesome so here i am!
Michael_Jackson 14 years ago
  For me, I went to a site called www.maxgames.com then i tried to find a racing game then i found Jump Gear 2. It's so fun and i am good at that i found a link that goes to bonuslevel.org but i try to ignore it, But it keeps popping up until i am tried of it. Here i am, Right here.
gamelover101 14 years ago
  I found BlockoBan on some Chinese game site. I'm Chinese, BTW.
MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  ok. this is long.
1. i got an e-mail that linked to poodwaddle.com.
2. played some games on poodwaddle
3. most of the games linked to gamesheep.com, so i went to it.
4. found jump gear 2 on gamesheep.com
5. followed the link to BL
6. I'm here!
Natho 15 years ago
  My cousin james (jim674) told me about it and helped me make my own user and thats how i found it but i have only been on it a few days
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  i forget...
Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  My cousin Sillius showed me Rolling Turtle :p
Submarine95 15 years ago
  my friend Joey19951995 taught me the site :P
Jim674 15 years ago
  I was searching on google for a lego game called Spybot: The Nightfall Incident, when I fould a link to JG2! Now I'm happy! :D
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  I always type freind i dont know why either because i type with my left hand better maybe?
popodelades 15 years ago
  In http://www.minijuegos.com/ , Link
Jac1 15 years ago
  I found Rolling Turtle on another site,tried it,and found it soooooo good that later I typed "Play Rolling Turtle" on Google and I found this site.
Sillius 15 years ago
  I found it the same way as THeNiNJa :p
Shiro 15 years ago
  I've found it when i was playing Jump Gear 1 at an Dutch site :)
Someone said that JG1 was boring then someone posted a link to JG2 :)
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  I think it is
gundu 15 years ago
  it's "Friend" instead of "Freind"
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  me freind's cousin's uncle's nephew found this website,... told my freind then my freind told me. (i'm not lying all that is true kinda funny lol:)
FrogMan 15 years ago
  I was looking for car games in a site called "Minijuegos", and i found Jump Gear 2!
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  I was looking for site with games with level editors and when i writed in google i found it! I wanted to see it and i saved it on favourites.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  I found this site at http://www.gratis-ting.dk, another danish game-site. I've made them add a link to Hog Pop and Jump Gear 2 at the site.
lineplus 15 years ago
  I found it in Pepere.org, the big brother project of BonusLevel.org :)
1jase 15 years ago
  i found it on www.mostfungames.com
racersda 15 years ago
  Same as me demonicyoshi. Or maybe you just copied what I said...
demonicyoshi 15 years ago
  I found This website by going to www.freearcade.com. I saw a game called Rolling Turtle, cliked on it, and after completing a couple levels, it said "click here for more" and i clicked and found myself on BL.

[1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

lololol 15 years ago
  Hey, How did you Find BonusLevel.org? or where?
I found it on a danish site Called ''Gratisspil.dk'' (i'm danish, thats why :).) Gratisspil, means Free games on english :D
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg