Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Basic tools are cool", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ayberk 6 years ago
  cool level :)
BRVR 8 years ago
  OK, thanks!
burfy 8 years ago
  :) By "better challenge" I did not mean harder, but something more fun to play, some wise obstacles... anyway I accepted it.
BRVR 8 years ago
  OK, how about now :3
Might be a bit too hard.
burfy 8 years ago
  BRVR, thanks for your first level.
I made it purple (editable) because the title should be fixed (names like "easy level", "first level", "my level" etc. are not good idea), please try to figure out something else and you do not have to add "(Art)" because this is done by setting the category.
The level itself looks a bit strange and it could have a better challenge, but with both eyes shut I can accept it as art, however I would not mind if you made it differently :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Basic tools are cool"

About Level "Basic tools are cool"

First post of the topic

burfy 8 years ago
  BRVR, thanks for your first level.
I made it purple (editable) because the title should be fixed (names like "easy level", "first level", "my level" etc. are not good idea), please try to figure out something else and you do not have to add "(Art)" because this is done by setting the category.
The level itself looks a bit strange and it could have a better challenge, but with both eyes shut I can accept it as art, however I would not mind if you made it differently :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg