Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Help on documentation

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

geckojsc 14 years ago
  I have a suggestion.
You should take the larger and more complex code apart and explain what each little bit does in more detail, like this:
SPOILER
jp 15 years ago
  There was a similar question here
Jac1 15 years ago
  Do I need a version of Flash if so which is the best and cheapest version?
Captain_404 15 years ago
  gecko - Yes, this is essentially the very first draft. Which is why it's so important you let us know any part that aren't very clear.

jac1 - yes, that is correct.
Jac1 15 years ago
  In:
BLManager.lvlCompleted(true,0)
the score is 0, right?
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I think you should also discuss storing variables in level data, like THeNiNJa did with his game.

Am I right in thinking that this is only a draft version of the tutorial?
geckojsc 15 years ago
  That's brilliant Captain! That should help me out with the editor for P4M. One day I might make a tutorial, as well, but I think I'll wait a while...
Jac1 15 years ago
  Thanks, thanks, and thanks again Captain_404 and jp!
jp 15 years ago
  Here is the link. I've added my comments in blue. I've removed any refere,ce to MyLevelData as this was not necessary. I changed the font into Courrier for the code parts.

BL Game Turotial for AS2
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Fine with me jp.

While I'm thinking of it, could you send me an email regarding what's left to be done before it's release that I need to do? Anything you'd like me to change, etc.

It would actually probably be good to hear from the community anyway to know what parts are not clear.
jp 15 years ago
  Yes there is a draft online. @Captain, can we link the doc here ?
jp 15 years ago
  Captain has made a great tutorial. It's not yet online but it should be in a couple of days.
Jac1 15 years ago
  I'd like to create a game for BL but I don't really understand the documentation, mainly the parts with the green/red avatars. Could anyone give me some help?

[1]

Flash game development

First post of the topic

Jac1 15 years ago
  I'd like to create a game for BL but I don't really understand the documentation, mainly the parts with the green/red avatars. Could anyone give me some help?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg