Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Glitch I found", game "Captain Dan v Zombie Plan"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

doomlord 15 years ago
  I did replicate it. Made a second level, look at the thumbnail to see the mutant. Try making tons of medics with exactly the same spot and path. I also put tons of cameras in the other one to see how it would affect other types. It still changes frames even when it's paused.

It actually only makes an effect in test mode.

I made a level more glitches. I just noticed another glitch. The camera zombie is a shield if you stand under it. sprinter zombie went through the SECOND wall once he found you. second mutant once again hides to the testing zone.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Hm, very strange. I'm really not sure what's causing it.

Is there any specific set of circumstances that will replicate it?
doomlord 15 years ago
  Actually, that wasn't it at all. when I first tested this, it created random dead medic bodys, A guy I'll call happy (non-existant madic without a beard/mustache or black part of coat), and sometimes a demented mutant. The mutant was the medic body. with a sprite of a floater's head. It rotated the angle it looked at like if it was turning, but the whole sprite of it was rotated 90 degrees.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  The medics don't follow the path set for them after their healed, correct?

I'll try to fix this. Thanks!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Glitch I found"

About Level "Glitch I found"

First post of the topic

Captain_404 15 years ago
  The medics don't follow the path set for them after their healed, correct?

I'll try to fix this. Thanks!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg