Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Domain of death", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Gameinspace 14 years ago
  Boss is very messy same for hedgehogs. Confusing ending, Id say make it editable.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  The hedgehogs in the boss makes it messy, also not the whole boss "dissapears" when you kill it, I found the "trakectory" from the camera when on one of thos cannons.

I have no idea what to do after I beat the boss.
spiderpeps 14 years ago
  i uploded it and made it better yippe!
spiderpeps 15 years ago
  *Sniffle* I'M CONFUSED! Im going to enter with another level. Thats a bit simpler.Edit: Ill erase everything in this level so and remake it difrently.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  I looked and tried to look at all the paths and what they are attached to but i still can't tell the difference.... I played both ways too.
I think the whole boss part needs to be more clear on what you have to do and have the boss respond more clearly to what you do.
I think the switches and cannons need to be more symmetrical.
The hedgehogs that come down after the boss are so slow its really easy. Also, there are some that get left behind.
spiderpeps 15 years ago
  There is a reward. Ohbebe, why dont u trys looking at the edit part of my level and see! :(
Sires 15 years ago
  I know, oh_bebe. I just wanted to explain to spider. And I haven't found a difference between easy and hard. Maybe he forgot to put the reward for hard, I don't know. ;-)
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  that's what I mean sires =D

what is the difference between the hard and easy way anyway?
Sires 15 years ago
  The head doesn't pop off, the black ball inside his head pops out and disappears to the right of the screen. :-)

EDIT: Finally made it. I didn't see any reward though for taking the hard way. Gonna try the easy way now to see the difference.
spiderpeps 15 years ago
  His heads pops off?
Edit: I deleted those hedge hogs to make it easier. Edit: ok. its imposible to cheat, And the lines are better.
Sires 15 years ago
  I know what a stalactite is, I just didn't see one in the first cave. I guess he means the little box in the first cave. But for me, it still doesn't work, the first door does not open. And the boss is missing a couple of hedgehogs now.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  stalactite is a hanging rock in a cave.. I see that the level works now but it is still messy.. its kind of weird that you only have to get his one leg when it tells you to get his arm and hat and stuff... idk
but I like how after you kill him the head pops out lol
Sires 15 years ago
  What do you mean with "stalactite"?
spiderpeps 15 years ago
  The Switch are in the second cave above the door, and in the stalctite. I dont know why it keeps saying you didnt get the switch? i checkd every thing and it works.
Sires 15 years ago
  oh_bebe is right. It's impossible to hit the right leg and stay alive. If you wall-jump, you run into the wall at the right, and if you don't, you run into the leg-hedgehog. Now, the right ear is easy, though. I didn't have problems there.

EDIT: Finally made the right leg. Now there is another problem: The first of the two doors doesn't open. All that it says is "You didn't get the switch". I jumped around like crazy for like 5 minutes, nothing. The first time, that door wasn't even closed. I think there's a bug.
vanderwaal 15 years ago
  You only need to hit the right leg and you mustn't die or else you get stuck at the end.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  the level is very messy. and it's very hard and frustrating to get the right leg and ear because if you jump of to avoid the hedgehog at the end of the leg, it makes you run into the wall of hedgehogs

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Domain of death"

About Level "Domain of death"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  the level is very messy. and it's very hard and frustrating to get the right leg and ear because if you jump of to avoid the hedgehog at the end of the leg, it makes you run into the wall of hedgehogs
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg