Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Just A Dream", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  the only way to make this level better would be to put an info bubble at the start saying "for no reason you must collect 8 red coins"
then it would be a good concept, AND funny
devil_piez 14 years ago
  wow i love this offical! 5/5
Treazer 14 years ago
  Once i did complete the level but it has loaded too long. So it was an error and i cant save my scorw :(
minimariner 14 years ago
  This level is great gundu, good work :)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  PLEASE STOP POSTING SUCH MESSAGES, WOULD YOU FEEL GOOD IF I DID SO ON YOUR LEVELS ?
I HOPE 5 MESSAGES WILL COOL YOU DOWN.
meltycheese 14 years ago
  There's a glitch with the coin door: you can open it with only 2 bubbles.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  but that's just like stars in the forest.
exept this level was made before.
meltycheese 14 years ago
  This should be official...
zodiacra 14 years ago
  what an adventure!
Darerd 14 years ago
  yes i know about getting the 5th coin... THAT is pure skill... but i am talking about getting it official.
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Erh... Luck? What are you talking about Darerd? It's skills... Pure skills...

[Edit] Yes Darerd... And i'm talking about it to! It's no luck he got an award for it... It would be no luck either if it gets official!
Darerd 14 years ago
  it is enough just being an award winning level! if it is official that would mean gundu has tons of luck!
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  @monkeyman: That's what we have the official-level system for isn't it? This could just be somewhere near the end.
monkeyman 14 years ago
  its too hard for being official
meltycheese 15 years ago
  alot like super mario bros 2 or mario 64!
Sires 15 years ago
  Doesn't help me much, to be honest. Thing is, I had 7 coins collected and 95 points. Then, I started to try to get the so called 5th coin. But just to get to the point where you can try that spoiler is so hard due to the messiness of most of these lines/platforms there that make a controlled jump impossible (you jump backwards most of the times instead of forward)that I totally lose interest in completing that level. I'm down to -92 points now after finally having reached the spot where the spoiler comes in.

The second thing that drives me mad is that whenever you miss a jump on one of these messy platforms, you don't just fall down a bit but all the way to the bottom.

This is one of the most annoying levels I have played so far, honestly. Well, the upper left side of it anyway.

EDIT: Finally made it. Look at the score and you'll know how often I had to fall down in order to get that one "lucky" jump... ;-)
gundu 15 years ago
  Check in the spoiler if you want a hint

SPOILER
Sires 15 years ago
  @gundu: I don't see how this is brain-based.

SPOILER
gundu 15 years ago
  @Sires, This coin is not luck-based It's Brain-based

You can easily got it on the first try

Ps : Should I make a another level of this kind?
Sires 15 years ago
  Coin number 5 is impossible to reach. I guess jonnyboy is right, you need a lucky jump. The rest of the level ( the part based on skill and not on luck) is cool, but that one luck-based coin ruins it all. If it weren't for that, it would be 5 stars.
gundu 15 years ago
  Highscore!

Btw, I'm glad to see you like it :D
Treazer 15 years ago
  15 Letters! (Without Normal Letters)

O-F-I-C-I-A-L
lololol 15 years ago
  wuuuuw! Highscoree!
Great anyway :D 5/5
Darerd 15 years ago
  i had the fifth left, then... my idiotic big brother pressed Esc. i was so mad! it took me an hour to calm down...
Friend 15 years ago
  NOOOOOOO! I got about four coins and then got stuck. :(
heyman816 15 years ago
  I love this level
catzrock96 15 years ago
  wow that was hard
jonnyboy 15 years ago
  YES! I finally beat it (with a horrible score lol) Coin 5 is really hard to get, I just kept bouncing and got a lucky jump.
Shiro 15 years ago
  It does say how many you need.

Go to the right side of the red coin with the bowl over it.

(I only need 5, how do you get that one?)
Darerd 15 years ago
  how many bubbles are you supposed to get?
nvm,
but it never says... great level tho!

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Just A Dream"

About Level "Just A Dream"

First post of the topic

Shiro 15 years ago
  As always!

Official :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg