Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "[SSBB]Turtle / Kirby", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  you could make the bass home on the turtle, like in my level *undone*Blackstadium (Rolling Turtle) that i'm making
Shiro 14 years ago
  @racersda, it's probably Dream World :)
Submarine95 14 years ago
  @TheNinja: i know, i already wanted to fix it. but where i wanted to upload it Geckojsc evaluated it 2 minutes ago xd

a new one: [SSBB]Turtle / MetaKnight

edit: no its not dreamworld ect. its an world of myself!
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  And also it's too easy to survive, you don't have to touch your keyboard..
Sillius 14 years ago
  This is great, but it could be better if you had variation like you actually had to kill 1 of them and every time you did you would advance and have to kill a harder one :p
allyally 14 years ago
  yep, SSBB is AWESOME!!
oh and the levels easy, just go to the corner and jump every 3rd time he comes near you!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  you need to survive 1 minutes , i tested this level for him , the first two version where to easy.
racersda 14 years ago
  Very cool. A Super Smash Bros. Brawl level. I have that game it's awesome! What map is that? Never seen it in SSBB...I can't figure out what to do when he comes after you... I treid hitting the round part without the dead lines and it didn't work...Or do you just survive long enough until Kirby gives up?

[edit] I figured it out! It was a surviaval challenge! That levell was awesome! 5/5! You never know what Kirby's pattern is which makes it challenging.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "[SSBB]Turtle / Kirby"

About Level "[SSBB]Turtle / Kirby"

First post of the topic

racersda 14 years ago
  Very cool. A Super Smash Bros. Brawl level. I have that game it's awesome! What map is that? Never seen it in SSBB...I can't figure out what to do when he comes after you... I treid hitting the round part without the dead lines and it didn't work...Or do you just survive long enough until Kirby gives up?

[edit] I figured it out! It was a surviaval challenge! That levell was awesome! 5/5! You never know what Kirby's pattern is which makes it challenging.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg