Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Turtlemania", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sires 14 years ago
  Well, at least I can finish the level now. But there are still messy corners in the first part. It's something about drawing the lines from right to left and from buttom to top, I think.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  The first high platform has stil a problem.

No your not done, Au contraire!
MooKings 14 years ago
  Done with editing...
Sires 14 years ago
  When will you do the edit? The messy corners in this level are driving me insane, because I can't finish it. Can't even reach the first checkpoint. I'm surprised this got accepted. Normally, that's always a reason to reject a level.
MooKings 14 years ago
  Edit please!
Sires 14 years ago
  I wouldn't exactly call it easy... I haven't beenb able to get past the 4 hectic hedgehogs yet. Besides, some of the corners are messy, making you jump backwards or somewhere else you don't want to jump.
MooKings 14 years ago
  For once i'll make an easy level
MooKings 14 years ago
  Done oh bebe
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  cool level. fun to play
but needs more details, like background lines. And longer would be nice because there are only a few jumps. One little thing that should be fixed: the hedgehog that is by the stars should be moved down like the rest of the hedgehogs.. touching the ground

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Turtlemania"

About Level "Turtlemania"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  cool level. fun to play
but needs more details, like background lines. And longer would be nice because there are only a few jumps. One little thing that should be fixed: the hedgehog that is by the stars should be moved down like the rest of the hedgehogs.. touching the ground
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg