Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Cosmic Bowling", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

theepicgoomba 12 years ago
  strike!
5/5
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  STRIKE!lol,luv it!
Magic_X 13 years ago
  I could play this all day its so fun! :D
Mo 13 years ago
  True, though much of the "fun" in designing non-traditional levels is finding a way to make something work when it seems impossible to do. The horse racing idea sounds like it might be fun to do so I will see what might work well. Thanks, Shiro. Martin, the billiard / pool / snooker idea would be great if it could be done to a high enough standard. I actually played around with the idea a while back, and it could possibly work using some of the same path / switch strategies I used to make the pins in this level fly off at different angles, though I had abandoned the effort before because the complexity involved in the design was really insane.
Shiro 13 years ago
  o_O
ML doesn't have inbound - outbound, wow should be added xD!
Sillius 13 years ago
  Shiro the problem is ML doesn't have any inbound/outbound features...

Either JP was too lazy too cpy and modify the RT and JG2 one or he just didn't think Ml would need it :D
Shiro 13 years ago
  Put a node on each moon and get a switch with inbound outbound o-o?
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  I've been thinking about a billiard/pool/snooker-theme, but I have no clue how to get it done...
Maybe you see it?!
Shiro 13 years ago
  Hmm, maybe a horse race :O?
Mo 13 years ago
  Thanks, Shiro :) When I see people are enjoying my levels it makes me want to design some more. I just need some ideas to inspire me. Got anything you want to see developed?
Shiro 13 years ago
  I just got overwelmed by awesomness!

Too bad I can only vote till 5/5 :(
Im 14 years ago
  Really? Because I can see pins running over other pins! O_O
Mo 14 years ago
  Yep, Im, just like real bowling pretty much.
Im 14 years ago
  When I get it in the middle it's a split, but if I'm a bit from the middle it's strike. xD
Sillius 14 years ago
  Muuuuuch better :D
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Gracias Mo!
Much better!
Elizea 14 years ago
  the rating is very strange as ive rated it 5/5 and sillius 4/5. I have the 2nd highest rating power on whole site meaning that the other raters rated it 1/5 :P
Mo 14 years ago
  Okay guys, you got it. By popular demand, the suns are now a bit larger as well as the supporting structure moons. I have also updated the starting structure on the bowling ball with the new single node type.

Have fun!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Same as sillius, you shall make the moons bigger.
And don't make your green moon go down -_-
Sillius 14 years ago
  This level is so epic that the meaning of the word epic isn't enough to describe it's epicness... BUT there's 1 single thing...
I think it's a bit too hard to reach of all the moons in the end

Right it's 4/5 from me
and if you fix the moon thingy a bit it's
6/5 from me :D
Mo 14 years ago
  Okay, I figured that must be why, though I thought it was very easy to do with all the little moons for supports. I would never rate a level low just because it was too hard for me. We would never get any challenging levels and the game would become terribly boring if many people did that.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  reason: It's hard!
Mo 14 years ago
  Ok made a little extra incentive for a strike.
@IM & Jac1: Yes you can easily get a 4-6-7-10 split if you throw it right down the middle, and I think I have seen other splits as well. Picking up a spare on a split here is not quite as possible. It was already very complicated to design and tune just right already.

Also, I am surprised this level was rated so low; figured most people would find it a lot of fun. If you like it, rate it. If you don't, go ahead and still rate it what you think.
Jac1 14 years ago
  It would be soooo epic if they were!
Im 14 years ago
  Are splits possible? Dx
Mo 14 years ago
  Please let me edit...would like to make a small change. Thanks
Mo 14 years ago
  If you make use of the little moons next to the starting structure you should get enough stability to cover all the suns. Gotta have a challenge though, right? ;)
Jac1 14 years ago
  Great, but the end is REALLY hard!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  This is incredible!
I didn't score, but it's still incredible. XD
Mo 14 years ago
  Only thing I can think of to give more reward for a strike (besides the one less move that it takes to finish the level) would be to make the building structure that comes down stop a bit closer to the suns. I had just considered the ball throwing stage to be more of an entertaining way to start the level before the actual challenge begins. I can change it if you guys would like.

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Cosmic Bowling"

About Level "Cosmic Bowling"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  Strike!

nice level, like always
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg