Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Quest of Hearts", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  This is really long. I got all the hearts though and I like reading what all the people say... 4/5
Ahroo 13 years ago
  ohh... that's the one glitch of the retardis. It's basically unfixable, as if I fixed it the level would be practically made of lag. :S
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  it loops? I didnt notice that...

I already pressed escape. So since i didnt get the 3rd star, i could only save my first 2 stars even though i had all but one.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Hmm... if you got ALL the hearts, you should go to the retardis to save your progress. :/

As for the glitches, I COULD fix that... gonna take a look. :/

And what platform are you talking about? The platform at the waterfall cave loops so you can continue, and the house to Aethera does the same. :/

EDIT: it'd break the level if I took the switch off of the boss's path, so that glitch is here to stay... :S
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  What do i do if it doesnt destroy the ground under the start? It wont let me continue, and i missed the building that went up for that one heart ( accidentally rolled in then out), so i cant continue. If i press escape i loose several hearts, as i got all but one.

I rate 4/5 because of glitches and really long travel time.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  lol... You were the second, Birjo was the first... I THINK! :p

then it was Elizea, gecko and Simon... :/
rocky 13 years ago
  LOL, I think I was (one of) the first people who saw this before it was uploaded. The level has changed into something even more awesome than it was. GREAT work!!! 5/5
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  Oh,that guy that hates me for doing the Bump to levels?XD
Ahroo 13 years ago
  And give a big part of your worship to Birjo and Gundu! They did what I was too lazy to do. |:p
  LOL,cussed.

This is like all of your other levels,brilliant. Worthy of a 5/5 for sure.

[<<] [1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Quest of Hearts"

About Level "Quest of Hearts"

First post of the topic

LOL,cussed.

This is like all of your other levels,brilliant. Worthy of a 5/5 for sure.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg