Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Pack "Mini Games", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Dynamo 8 years ago
  Regained my high score on every level once more, now set myself a 550k challenge.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Dynamo has more than half a million now.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Treazer, Dynamo and Ferrari are so close. Dynamo and Ferrari are just one away. I'm still nowhere near done making these though.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  You'll get there! Just try and try again. The trick is lots of tries.
kalina200 8 years ago
  Not Easy....
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Alpine is an easy 35K more for Dynamo :)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  What about Flood? You should finish that first :). Also, I have about 4 locally saved so that is fine :) Example, Alpine, the one I uploaded about 20 hours ago, was supposed to be MG 16, but, stuff got delayed ;)
kalina200 8 years ago
  Im In The Making Of Another MG But Its Locally Saved
Coolguy52 8 years ago
kalina200 8 years ago
  Well Made Pack
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  400K!!!!!!!!
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  222ms away!
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  400k, I'm so close...
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Thanks :) Anyone can still make a level for this, easy or hard, but you have to follow the guidelines below, I don't want to miss any :). If you don't put MG I might miss it :).
kalina200 8 years ago
  Best Pack Ever!

I Think!

Lol

xD

Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Not done it anymore >:)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Congrats anyway, I knew you could do it!
Dynamo 8 years ago
  Well, until Ferrari actually removes those impossible scores on 'Go Slow'.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Technically not true :) I'm still happy with finishing them all in time.
Dynamo 8 years ago
  Still proudly holding the high score on every level in this pack! :)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  What is wrong with the desc? And can you make me a better thumbnail? The arcade machine one is a bit rubbish IMO.
manufan 8 years ago
  Change description. I'll make a thumbnail if you want. I'll have time at some point this week. Other than that it isn't a bad pack.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Thank you kalina200 for making Mini Game Go Slow (Jump Gear 2). It isn't in this pack is because I rarely ever add them when they are not accepted/official. This is because of an unfortunate incident when Ferrari deleted the scores on a level when he thought they were old so he told me not to add them unless they are accepted to the pack... It was no one's fault other than my own so I have not done it since.

So if and when it gets accepted, I will add MG Go Slow to the pack. I will also edit the Pack Description when this occurs.

If anyone else or Kalina wants to make one, I'll leave the rules here:

Rule 1: Must have 'Mini Game' in the title. No exceptions. It can be put like this 'MiniGameLongName' but has to have capitals and no spaces only when necessary.

Rule 2: Must be in Jump Gear 2. Sorry people who don't play JG2! No exceptions.

Rule 3: No longer than 75 seconds. No exceptions and only if it's necessary to have that time...

SPOILER

Rule 4: No autos. No exceptions.
That's about it!
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  And 400K :P
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I added 'Evolve' and '7'. I want feedback on 7, whether it is too hard... I can't believe I beat it... Sorry about your pack HS Dynamo, it's another score glitch :/.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Also I'm doing a '7' because I had an UNF level on my uploads, so it has been edited... It's longer than the first 6.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I've uploaded 22. I posted this msg to say that if it lags too much, I'm sorry. There are 622 quick dots to make the pink 'Paracosm!' text (Yes, it's Mini Game Paracosm)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  300K :) Next I'm not sure tho...

Either
MG Aether (Extreme)
MG Alpine (Hard)
MG Alternate (Medium)
MG Cave II (Insane) Done!
MG Evolve (Hard) Done!
MG Infernal (Extreme)
MG Impossible (Extreme)
MG Time (Easy)

Too many ideas... .-.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Dynamo and I are the only ones who have done them all in time, Ferrari has only 2 left (Cave and Solar) but if you include trainer mode, he has also beaten them all
Dynamo 8 years ago
  And there's the 350k! :P

Games forum

Play Pack "Mini Games"

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

About Pack "Mini Games"

First post of the topic

Coolguy52 12 years ago
  These are my fav levels! Hope you enjoy!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg