Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Pack "Mini Games", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Done! I nerfed your blind jump kalina, It's not fair :/
kalina200 8 years ago
  Oh Ill Try Fix It.....

Try Now.....
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I can't edit it!
kalina200 8 years ago
  MG Autumn My Part Is Done, Your Part Is Also Not Done
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I don't know how you would do it. But ok...
kalina200 8 years ago
  Agreed After I Do Winter And Spring Im Gonna Try Recreate Geometry Dash In JG And Call It MG GD, But I Probably Couldn't Do It Alone ;)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Yep... I think we can get quite far with just three of us, but extra support is better. But remember 'Too many cooks spoil the broth'.
kalina200 8 years ago
  Me, Dynamo And You Together Have Made 66 Mgs :)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I was planning to have this series over at twelve. I want to carry it on for as long as I can. But everything must come to an end... However, the more help we get, the further away the end of the line is.
kalina200 8 years ago
  Mini Game Summer (Jump Gear 2)

BTW This Pack Cant Go On Forever But I Don't Want It To End But If It Did It Would Say MG UNF Forever.

I Say We Could Hit 150, Maybe Even 200 Or 250 Levels
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Seasonal, I like it :)
kalina200 8 years ago
  Done All Again =D

I've Got A New One Coming Today

[Edit: Its Gonna BE Part Of MY Mini Mini Game Bit Of Seasons, This Ones Summer]
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  800k for me, 925k for Dynamo :V
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Info about MG 63-65: Mini Game Gacrux (Coming as soon as I design it (1/2 an hour?))

EDIT: Ten minutes, I'm fast xD It's really hard and annoying, yet satisfying when you complete it. It's possible in time too :)
kalina200 8 years ago
  :)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Thanks xD Done!
kalina200 8 years ago
  Ive Made About 15 =D

Mini Game CubeJumps (Jump Gear 2) Is One I Just Made
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I just want to thank you guys for all the dedication that you have shown, my original plan was for only 12 Mini Games, I then made Ocean and thought 15, at the time of Solar, I thought only 16. Now, anywhere from 64 to ? is possible... Thank you to Dynamo and kalina200 for making at least one. Thanks to my brother and Ferrari12 especially for helping me create these. Thanks to everyone else for playing them and rating them. I can't reveal much but there are two new ones on their way...
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I'm not opposed to the idea, not sure about Dynamo, I'll wait for him to decide.
kalina200 8 years ago
  What About A Tri-Collab
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Oh... You need to go on to the more link, not the more button, and click. Then you need to add a creator, me.
Dynamo 8 years ago
  I mean like how do I allow you to do your part in the level, I've seen plenty of collabs, I know what to put in them ;)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  A collab is usually started with your name in writing, in whatever style you like. You do not have to do this, but it looks better IMO. The name is placed in the level as if it were normal background/foreground. The level is the same as if you were doing a normal level, but half it's size approximately if there are two people. If there are three, then a third and so on. Of course, you can make a doubly long level if you want...
Dynamo 8 years ago
  I suppose I can start then, but first, how do you start a collab, I've never done one before xD
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I'll try, my mind is blank right now though...
Dynamo 8 years ago
  I'll go second, I'm interested to follow on from whatever concept you have in mind.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Ok, I can do my bit the day after tomorrow for a bit... Do you want to go first or second?
Dynamo 8 years ago
  Coolguy, fancy doing a collab with me?
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  900k? Can you do it?
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Thank you! I have added it to the pack and beaten it. It is a very good level. 5/5 when it gets accepted!

Games forum

Play Pack "Mini Games"

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

About Pack "Mini Games"

First post of the topic

Coolguy52 12 years ago
  These are my fav levels! Hope you enjoy!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg