Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Black End", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SUPER-LEVLER 5 years ago
  The Level "Jump rite" is finished now.
SUPER-LEVLER 5 years ago
  Thank you! :)
gameinsky 5 years ago
  Ok, works well now, quite a nice level
SUPER-LEVLER 5 years ago
  Updated; does it work for everyone now?
Minion 5 years ago
  Tested it now and got it working. Thanks for the tip treaz, i tought that the line didn't moved along.
Treazer 5 years ago
  You know that you're supposed to stay on the switch that moves a line that pushes the boulder along the break line? The boulder is not supposed to do that by itself.
Minion 5 years ago
  Yes, on the second half. After you trigger the switch, the boulder simply goes too fast and makes the second section almost impossible. I couldn't pass that part.
I think that, by removing the hedgehog and shrinking the breaking line, so to allow movement between the sections while not interfering with the boulder, since the wall would break off and the boulder could freely move onwards.
gameinsky 5 years ago
  It still faills for me :/
Boulder loses too much momentum, stays on breakline and falls down.
Minion 5 years ago
  Yes it is, the boulder now properly descends to the cart. You must now wait for an admin to evaluate your level and decide if it's ready to be accepted.
SUPER-LEVLER 5 years ago
  Is the problem solved now? If not, how did it change?
Minion 5 years ago
  I tested the level myself and found out the problem. Just like what Treazer and GiS said, the boulder get stuck on the ceiling, being unable to go down the cart.
Treazer 5 years ago
  I guess he means that the boulder glitches back down at the part where it goes up the small elevator.
SUPER-LEVLER 5 years ago
  Ok, so you problem takes place in challenge 3. Does the level freeze or ist the boulder just glitching through a wall or something like that?
gameinsky 5 years ago
  the one where you press the switches to advancre the boulder.
SUPER-LEVLER 5 years ago
  Which boulder part do you mean? Challenge 3, challenge 5 or the tiny boulder before finish?
gameinsky 5 years ago
  Well I've tried it several times, so if the level is impossible for some people, that's still a problem.
Treazer 5 years ago
  The boulder challenge works flawlessly for me.
gameinsky 5 years ago
  The level breaks at the boulder part, it falls on the lower part.
SUPER-LEVLER 5 years ago
  Alright, I added many new features and a new challenge. It was some work to do.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Challenge 2 is very unoriginal, challenge 3 has been seen from you a billion times, time to do somethings else.
Challenge 4 is just ugly, unoriginal and shot.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The Black End"

About Level "The Black End"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 12 years ago
  Challenge 2 is very unoriginal, challenge 3 has been seen from you a billion times, time to do somethings else.
Challenge 4 is just ugly, unoriginal and shot.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg