Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "A Trap", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmanrob 10 years ago
  that easy. *self-earsboxing*
Treazer 10 years ago
  I found it on the first try.

It's pretty cool when people find solutions very quick and some others need ages to find them.
This happened to me on the level Sticky Concentricity (Puzzle It).
Many people could easily solve it, but I needed ages to do it.
Same for Help the Helpers (Puzzle It), I still haven't found the solution there.

Oh, and I remember it on a level with grey, icy clouds. I needed about 15 minutes to find the highscore solution which was actually pretty obvious.
SimonM 10 years ago
  Me too, it's a pretty cool solution. :)
The_S 10 years ago
  Yes, just found it.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  should we believe in the 4-moves-solution and go on trying?
SimonM 11 years ago
  Approved. I'm going to make a similar level though.
psychomaster 11 years ago
  Mmkay, got it done.
SimonM 11 years ago
  This level is pretty straightforward. But is a bit messy, but can be fixed easily. For example: The green colour changers. You could put them inside the forcefields. Also delete the forcefields on top of the walls. Try to make the level smaller. Maybe try to make it so that you are almost obliged to slide into the forcefields. Try to remember this tips in your next levels and you'll make good levels. You have the inspiration!.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "A Trap"

About Level "A Trap"

First post of the topic

SimonM 11 years ago
  This level is pretty straightforward. But is a bit messy, but can be fixed easily. For example: The green colour changers. You could put them inside the forcefields. Also delete the forcefields on top of the walls. Try to make the level smaller. Maybe try to make it so that you are almost obliged to slide into the forcefields. Try to remember this tips in your next levels and you'll make good levels. You have the inspiration!.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg