Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Tuto:Bombs", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 10 years ago
  Message received Simon. Thnx.
SimonM 10 years ago
  Sometimes you get tired of explaining to people their level is not the standards, not that this level isn't.
ToughMan 10 years ago
  In theory and in practice you may be right Simon, it doesn't hurt having it accepted. But as a matter of principle I beg to differ. At least for my point of view BL is Quality over Quantity. It may a romantic view but this is what I believe. Anyway, there is really no point in arguing further. I agree with PM, everyone has its own opinion and is totally free to politely express it. It certainly doesn't change at all my view of this lovey game, the respect to PM, you and all the designers. It was just a remark shared with you guys.
SimonM 10 years ago
  I know it doesn't add much value, but it doesn't hurt to be accepted.
psychomaster 10 years ago
  It's just a quick explanation on how bombs work. And no offense taken, everyone has their opinion.
ToughMan 10 years ago
  No offense to anyone here, especially Psychomaster and Simon, but I don't really see the added value of this level, even as a kids one.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Tuto:Bombs"

About Level "Tuto:Bombs"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 10 years ago
  No offense to anyone here, especially Psychomaster and Simon, but I don't really see the added value of this level, even as a kids one.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg