Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Pack "Official pack 2", game "Jellify"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

suhangha 3 years ago
  Very rarely, supplementary packs are made by other manager
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Bit of a shaky start for me if I'm honest. Still can't solve Skyscraper (Jellify) which doesn't bode well for battling on the levels
Dynamo 3 years ago
  Woooo pack highscore! That's a nice little head start! :P
suhangha 3 years ago
  My Laser Beam XXI (Jellify),Laser Beam XXIII (Jellify) is nice than these
SimonM 3 years ago
  To give some clarifications. All the levels in this pack and the official consideration pack are on the list to be official. However, I will only add at most 37 new officials. This means some of them will not be made official. You can give your opinion on which levels we shouldn't make official (you can also sent a private message to me if you prefer) Or which levels is not in any of these packs that should be made official.

Some of these levels have not so great titles. This shouldn't be a reason for not being official. In that case, the title will be changed when it becomes official.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  Just giving this a bump for the people who aren't on Discord, if they want to give any opinions or make some suggestions. :)

[1]

Games forum

Play Pack "Official pack 2"

Play Game "Jellify"

About Pack "Official pack 2"

First post of the topic

Dynamo 3 years ago
  Just giving this a bump for the people who aren't on Discord, if they want to give any opinions or make some suggestions. :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg