Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The land of Alarion", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

lololol 13 years ago
  Is this level 1 year old?! woow, time goes fast :D

Awesome level sillius :D
Sillius 13 years ago
  Maybe som minor changes to the boss fight to... It should be a lot easier now xD
Sillius 14 years ago
  haha thx :D
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Ãœbertastic adventure, Sillius! :O
Sillius 15 years ago
  you don't have to watch the intro again if you want the checkpoint a nd time ?
Sires 15 years ago
  This could be a great level. The details are perfect, the idea is great, and it's ultra hard. But there are a couple of things that I don't like:
* It's extremely laggy
* You have to wait very long for things to happen
* When you die before you reach the checkpoint you bought, you have to restart the level if you want to get the checkpoint again, including the long introduction and the boring tree.
PhillipF 15 years ago
  well done sillius for your level YAY
minimariner 15 years ago
  the carrier with the checkpoint went miles without me.

I think the carrier goes too far.
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  You need checkpoints man. MORE CHECKPIONTS
Sires 15 years ago
  Thanks, Sillius, but it was shortly after the cat that I had died without having had reached a checkpoint yet. ;-) Well, tomorrow I do have LOTS of time. :-))
Sillius 15 years ago
  The only "hard" challenge in this level is the boss... there are some tricks which enables you to get past the forest and the "fox/lion/tiger"
SPOILER
Sires 15 years ago
  Well, now that I have the time to play it (at least I thought I did, didn't think that it would take that many tries to at least get to the first checkpoint, wherever it is...), I have to say: "This needs more checkpoints!" ;-)
Sillius 15 years ago
  Yes and Ocarina of time... this is just "pretty" big for a fairy :D
Jac1 15 years ago
  You mean that fairy that follows and advises Link in the Phantom Hourglass?
Sillius 15 years ago
  hehe Jac1 I actually made a story for this level :D and the "Circle Ship" is actually supposed to look like a fairy :p
Jac1 15 years ago
  So that anwsers my two questions...
geckojsc 15 years ago
  The circle ship moves slowly on purpose so you have time to read the text.
Jac1 15 years ago
  And a very slow circle ship?

Is that realistic?

And I bet someone talking to you with delay isn't realistic...
Sillius 15 years ago
  aaah I know it's slow, but like I said before I wanted to make it "realistic" and a very strong hedgehog isn't very "realistic" :D
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  the path im talking about is waiting for the hedgehog to open the gate (and the gate opening)
Sillius 15 years ago
  haha ty :D I wanted to make a level as close to another game as I could just like Theninja did with Pilot Turtle :D
Sires 15 years ago
  Wow. That's like Zelda or something... amazing. I can't wait until later, when I will have the time to play this level.
Sillius 15 years ago
  the chekpoint is located on top of the "fox's" cave and what paths are you talking about ?
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  i think this is awesome, I wish I thought of it.
But i agree the paths are slow
where does the checkpoint go after you buy it?
Jac1 15 years ago
  The pahs are too slow.
Sillius 15 years ago
  I wanted to make it "realistic" so you can "buy" a checkpoint if you get the money in the tree to the right :D
If you go through the sewers you can't buy anything neither from the hermit or the shop...
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  A pretty good level, but it could use some checkpoints...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The land of Alarion"

About Level "The land of Alarion"

First post of the topic

Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  A pretty good level, but it could use some checkpoints...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg