Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Euphoria", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Garygoh884 14 years ago
  This is featured in the slides and because this level won the contest. And also, remove the Collab Contest from the slides.
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Yeah, I think you better just keep it as accepted, the lag fits the trance well, but some people can't play it, and it shouldn't be official because of that IMO.

@Sires, if you drop down to the right the black lines will move away.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  laggggggggy
gameinsky 14 years ago
  The problem is that on some computers you can't play it...
Elizea 14 years ago
  its a bit laggy, but its still the most impressing level yet, so i think it deserves officiality =)
niimporta 14 years ago
  I think it's very laggy for official.
jp 14 years ago
  This is really an artwork. Congrats to both of you. An incredible level. If somebody had told me 2 years ago that we could make this kind of level on RT, I would not have believed it.

It's a little bit laggy to be official, what do you think ?
Sires 14 years ago
  @THeNiNJa: What do you mean, you can just drop down in order to win? There is a black line underneath the platform, if I drop down, I die.
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  That's not true Gameinsky...
And for now you can just drop down at the snake part in order to win, so it can't be that hard.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  If you die once , the snake part wil never end , normally you wil get a faint , that's what NiNJa says...
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  This seems to be confusing and I can't even know what to do next.
Sires 14 years ago
  I finally made it to the first checkpoint and after a few tries also to the second checkpoint. Then comes the snake attack. Does anybody know for how long you have to dodge them before they disappear again? On my third try, I managed to stay alive for what seemed forever to me, but they still didn't go away and finally killed me.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  And plus , if you die once you wil not be able to pass tyhe snakes part...
Sires 14 years ago
  This level is no doubt fantastic. Too bad I can't even get close to finishing it. There is no checkpoint in sight (well, there is one, I remember, but I kept missing it all the time when falling down), and whenever you die in the dizzy part (by missing the checkpoint on your way down, for example), you have to start all over again. Gets boring after a while, you know...
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Yeah, or just good ol' shrooms :D

Remember kids - Never do drugs!
You will be attacked by killer snakes and die a horrible death.
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  This is so laggy, its great. :D its like ur on lsd or something.
bwac2012 14 years ago
  OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
THAT WAS SOOOO COOL...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Treazer 14 years ago
  Ninja, can you go to ML and evaulate levels plz?
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Okay, but you can change it after I fix it ;)
digihaz 14 years ago
  but i mean just after you get dizzy because i waited 30secs then i ran into the mushroom by accident but amazing level and i vote official
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  What about completing the level before judging it?
Once again I will add another checkpoint!
Jac1 14 years ago
  Noooo! You broke the harmony! *cries*
Elizea 14 years ago
  it has CP after you have jumped over the deadly mushroom in dizzy part.
digihaz 14 years ago
  im afraid i had to give it a 4 because it didnt have any checkpoints
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Uhm yeah, partially gameinsky :D
gameinsky 14 years ago
  And i helped THeNiNJa getting some ideas , the snake part was mine :-).
Elizea 14 years ago
  actually this 4.998 rating comes when someone rates 4 and changes it to 5 afterwards, and then 4 and then back to 5. then the rating comes like this. actually every has rated it 5 =)
Zodiac 14 years ago
  gusfrede,

Where is your level Music Town?
gusfrede 14 years ago
  Sillius> And i helped him with the first one :o)
Sillius 14 years ago
  THeNiNJa told me he used 2 hours on EVERY SINGLE tree in the dizzy part :D

Levels forum

Play Level "Euphoria"

About Level "Euphoria"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  NOTE: This level is not all done yet. I will finish it after the collab contest has ended.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg