Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Stretch It Up", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Yerk 14 years ago
  Very interesting level)
Mo 14 years ago
  Ok, edited the level to make it a bit less repetitive.
Mo 14 years ago
  I agree with you guys... I almost decided to delete a section or two to make it less repetitive and probably should. I have also noticed how nodes don't always explode against volcano moons when they are stretched out enough but it didn't hurt how the level works; maybe even made it more interesting.

I have never seen any lag on here but thanks for letting me know if there is for some folks so I can limit things that cause it.

I also do appreciate and understand your feedback, Asforien. From a purist sense, especially if it were an iphone level, it needs to be minimal. This is great for the original intent of the game as it was designed, but my philosophy is that the greatest creativity often comes from adapting something into a new concept or artistic form. People enjoy different things after all.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Slow.........
Asforien 14 years ago
  I think you already know what I would say about this level.
Jos 14 years ago
  Maybe it's a good idea to make the level a litle bit shorter?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  IMO It's too repetitive...
[edit]I noticed a bug where the nodes don't get exploded by vulcanoes.
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Yearh :D First to complete :D (With a real bad score :D)
Mo 14 years ago
  Here's an optical elusion for you: Are the red moons arranged in a wavy or straight line?
Elizea 14 years ago
  yey stretch!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Stretch It Up"

About Level "Stretch It Up"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  yey stretch!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg