Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Spotty lights", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 13 years ago
  I'm afraid that this might cause seizures. xD
Sires 14 years ago
  Ok, with a little concentration, this level indeed is beatable without a checkpoint... 4/5, then. :)
Sires 14 years ago
  This level is unbeatable for me without a checkpoint. Well, maybe not unbeatable, but it totally sucks when you have to start from the beginning over and over again, so I will just stop trying. Too frustrating. Too bad, with a checkpoint, this could have been a 4/5 level. Without a checkpoint, it's 1/5.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  It's pretty easy, I admit. It doesn't really need checkpoints.

Anyways, the background was completely accidental. It was supposed to be just regular spotlights, but the backgrounds made them truly 'spotty'.
Elizea 14 years ago
  it is very easy, but i like the way the spotlight is like behind the BG in the beginning.
Sires 14 years ago
  True, needs a checkpoint.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I think there should be at least 1 checkpoint.. maybe where the bubble is.. ? But then again its not a really long level so its up to you I guess. Fun tho!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Spotty lights"

About Level "Spotty lights"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I think there should be at least 1 checkpoint.. maybe where the bubble is.. ? But then again its not a really long level so its up to you I guess. Fun tho!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg