Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Ninja Academy", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sillius 7 years ago
  More QoL changes. Removed some burden of knowledge/trial and error bullshit and made it easier to access the final checkpoint.
lololol 14 years ago
  better levels have been made.. NOOOT!

that all i have to say.
Sires 14 years ago
  You didn't mislead me, because at that time, I already knew what to do. But you mislead all the others. :)

Funny thing with this level is, I keep having problems at different parts where I didn't have problems before and vice versa. This time, the arrow took me forever, and the snake almost drove me mad. It is very strange statistically, but out of 70 tries, I hit the very small black part 68 times, while you should think that the chances to hit the bigger green parts are much higher. Maybe that's why I never win the lottery... :D

EDIT: I told you I would improve my score... with only 95 of the 110 stars... I left the ones at the very end behind the goal and the ones at the curvejump thing. I think you lose more than you gain when you try to pick those up. ;) Seriously, this level has to be OFFICIAL!!!!!!
Sillius 14 years ago
  Did I mislead you? :D

At the curve part you'll just have to jump right before you hit the curve and I'm glad you like it xD
Sires 14 years ago
  @Sillius: You are MEAN ;). Trying to mislead us... as if the level weren't hard enough already. :)

A little update on my progress: Made it past the archer and his arrow(s) and am stuck again shortly before the next checkpoint where I have to get up a wall with a curve in it. I just can't get enough speed to reach the next floor there, and I tried A LOT of times. (score -372, time to stop).

This level is amazing and should be official. I wonder what comes next...

EDIT: MADE IT. Fantastic, one of the best levels EVER. But, I have to say... 110 stars were not enough (for me) for getting a positive score. ;-) At least not this time. I will try again... and I bet I will improve the score, now that I know what to do. :D
Sillius 14 years ago
  If you don't touch the breakline it wont break and if you just stay close to it you'll be able to jump off from it and get through the hole in the deadlines xD

And the room after the 1st CP is pretty hard but can be done easily if you know how to do it :D
Sires 14 years ago
  I found out now how to get the door to open. Forget about the old level I mentioned... it has nothing to do with that. Didn't get me much further, though, now I'm stuck in the next house. ;)

EDIT: Still stuck in the room after the first checkpoint. I keep hitting the black thing on the floor. Score is at -200... time to stop and go to sleep.
gundu 14 years ago
  I'm in the same situation as sires...
Sires 14 years ago
  Well, somewhere deep inside my brain I remember a level where you had to jump a couple of times back and forth with a special technique (also including a breaking wall), but that either doesn't work here or I forgot how to do it. And I can't jump over the houses, there is an invisible border.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I got to the end when the door had a malfunction and I could jump over houses. xD
gameinsky 14 years ago
  ...and no any hints to help you clear it.
Sires 14 years ago
  That looks like a cool level. Unfortunately, I'm stuck right before the first checkpoint. I make the jump through the two black sticks and then I'm stuck. No way to get back, and no door opening anywhere which leads to the checkpoint. :-(
Elizea 14 years ago
  because we want more utopia levels =(

this is just jumping hell :(

no, i didnt rate it
Sillius 14 years ago
  A 3/5 rating?
How come it's rated that low? :p
Sillius 14 years ago
  That should do it :D
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Oh great, more annoying levels but... is jumping above the houses also a part of the training ?

When at the dot with black circle rotating around, I was able to clear it in one jump.
Also the last door ain't opening ?

Got there with -166 points, cheating intended!

Maybe more stars to keep positieve score ?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Ninja Academy"

About Level "Ninja Academy"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 14 years ago
  Oh great, more annoying levels but... is jumping above the houses also a part of the training ?

When at the dot with black circle rotating around, I was able to clear it in one jump.
Also the last door ain't opening ?

Got there with -166 points, cheating intended!

Maybe more stars to keep positieve score ?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg