Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Rotten Fruit", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

pauloalex 14 years ago
  difficult? not so! too much work!
murat 14 years ago
  Yes, pauloalex, it is. I solved it with 22 moves myself, but a lower score may be possible.
pauloalex 14 years ago
  Is this level really possible, murat?
ToughMan 14 years ago
  Yup Jyxz. I totally agree with you. I am eager to giving a 5/5 to this level but i am short a blue icy block. Always just missing this one. I definitely enjoy difficult levels or brainy teasers but this one has seriously given me a headache. Hopefully i dream of the solution.

Wow! It seems this level is going to be the most POPULAR UNSOLVED puzzle. Now there are four raters. I guess our argument goes down the drain. No problem tho. I respect other opinions, i just can't get it.
Jyxz 14 years ago
  I dunno I think people take rating in the wrong perspective, some people rate levels based on if they like them, and like levels they can solve very easily.... overall I wouldn't worry about rating, but I do agree with don't rate a level you haven't solved.

Edit: But yeah other people could rate this low cause its messy or there is no picture, I think you and I tough rate based on how fun(difficult) a level was to solve.
ToughMan 14 years ago
  I do agree that this is an extremely challenging and great level (in the sense that there may be only one solution). But IMO rating would be more accurate once a solution is found. Honestly, I cannot really understand how anyone rates a level without first solving it. There are currently 3 raters and noone has solved it yet (apart of course from murat who cannot really rate). Anyway, well done murat and i promise i'll do my best in the following months to have it solved...hehe
Jyxz 14 years ago
  this level is ridiculous WHERE DO I START?
Elizea 14 years ago
  There is a space before the title (_Rotten Fruit).

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Rotten Fruit"

About Level "Rotten Fruit"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  There is a space before the title (_Rotten Fruit).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg