Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Suggestions for the forum

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

lololol 14 years ago
  yes, thats great ideas. (Forum adminstrators and Topic Admins)
jp 14 years ago
  Nice suggestion. But I need to implement forum admisnitrators first :)
Im 14 years ago
  What if the creator of a topic could make someone an admin for the topic...?
Hexicube 15 years ago
  Lol :D Emoticons!
Friend 15 years ago
  Emoticons! :)

Maybe.
Hexicube 15 years ago
  If a hyperlink doesn't start with http:// BL adds http://www.bonuslevel.org/forum/ to it!
Hexicube 15 years ago
  HTML code viewer for your posts can come in really useful...REALLY useful!
gundu 15 years ago
  And maybe a search engine to find players
Jac1 15 years ago
  After playing JG2, i found out that the music in RT is a bit boring...
gameinsky 15 years ago
  h@ jac1
jp asforien (not a creator) and captain 404
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  In 5 levels??

If yes it would be great
But everyone who going to school will don't get it never ever!
Jac1 15 years ago
  Gameinsky, I think only jp got it...

I have another idea: An award for being the first player to finish a level.
This does of course not include the editor of the level, and it can only be a accepted/official level.
FrogMan 15 years ago
  That's an excelent idea, jp! Everyone that needs to edit levels could write a comment there!
burfy 15 years ago
  Great idea jp! I am not an admin/author but I would appreciate such button very much, it's quite frustrating to be uncertain, if the admin did not notice a message regarding some problem or (s)he just does not have time to tackle the problem now.
Right now I have an example of some Hog Pop levels: The Bombing Range (Hog Pop) Perfectly Normal (Hog Pop) Chasing Ghosts (Hog Pop)
gameinsky 15 years ago
  there is on for 50
:-}
Jac1 15 years ago
  Is there an award for creating an official level?
If not it would be a good idea to have one.
jp 15 years ago
  There are more and more comments on the levels, and as far as I'm concerned I can't read them all anymore.

Don't know if other admins/game authors agree, but I think we need a button on each discussion "Call for an admin". Then the topic would be highlighted for the admins.
lineplus 15 years ago
  3. Profile: presentation, background image, color choice.
lineplus 15 years ago
  1. A YouTube and DailyMotion embed.
2. A Flash embed (in spoiler).
lineplus 15 years ago
  By a vote ?
madssdam1332 15 years ago
  Coolest member of the forum? How exactly do you choose what member that is the coolest of the forum?
lineplus 15 years ago
  Trophies : best level creator in a game, coolest member of the forum...
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  How about being able to choose if the topic you are creating is "Locked" (you have to invite peoples before they can join) or "Open" (everybody can join the topic)
jp 15 years ago
  There is a section General that can be used for posts unrelated with BL. Anyway I prefer to wait a little to see what kind of topics we have before creating more sections.
lineplus 15 years ago
  And a level collaboration section also ?
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Sure, that would be cool.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  How about a section for posts completely unrelated to Bonus Level, for example: polls, general chat, or an introduce yourself section!
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  That's already there, Flash Game Developement
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  In this topic you can say exactly what you want to be added on the forum. Maybe jp will lisent to the good, ideas but of course some of them will be to hard to code, or something else. One of my suggestions is: Help for game creators, (Help whit Flash, and other things you need help whit about a game you are making).

[edit jp]
If your suggestion doesn't concern the forum use Suggestions for the site or if it is about a game idea use BL game ideas

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

birjolaxew 15 years ago
  In this topic you can say exactly what you want to be added on the forum. Maybe jp will lisent to the good, ideas but of course some of them will be to hard to code, or something else. One of my suggestions is: Help for game creators, (Help whit Flash, and other things you need help whit about a game you are making).

[edit jp]
If your suggestion doesn't concern the forum use Suggestions for the site or if it is about a game idea use BL game ideas
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg