Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

john96 1 year ago
  Hey! Who updated the old levels at the bottom of the page! I noticed it when I logged on this morning. Someone better check this, I hope the site isn't getting hacked!? And I noticed on page 1-2 in the accepted levels page that some of the old appeared there as well. Did Chris do this?
PuzzleFan 1 year ago
  Hello Blockoban community! I finally joined BL today, I introduced myself in the main forum, (see my post in Introduce Yourself).

So can someone explain how this game works and what are the rules/tricks needed to master each level. I submitted my first level this morning. I will need help/assistance on certain levels or while designing my own creations.
chris3000 1 year ago
  I sent you a PM nelson, can you check it today?
gameinsky 1 year ago
  Yeah, signs of the wesbite no longer being maintained, heh.
I'm always available in the chat located on the bottom right corner of the Bonuslevel logo.
Either way, I have addressed your concern.
nelson90 1 year ago
  @john96: you sent me a PM, but I couldn't answer you because your inbox is probably bad configured and doesn't accept any message. I would suggest to chat by mail. If you agree, please send me a message with your mail address. Indeed, I will never communicate it to anybody.
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  I need Trust , please (admin is batter?)
I cant edit own blue level

pink (magenta/purple) of course en route

you are doesn't help
chris3000 1 year ago
  I already made the levels to where you can edit them (pink).
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Message removed...
john96 1 year ago
  Hey, chris. Why are you updating the categories of the old levels now? If you have been admin for almost 3 years why is it that big of a deal to you know. Honestly you really shouldn't mess with any of the old levels unless you have a valid reason. No one is perfect at picking categories, if it bothers you then just don't solve the hard ones. All you're doing is adding more stress/work to your life. If I find a level real hard I just don't do it. Simple as that!

I'm not saying you're a bad admin but the other admins didn't do this and complain about it. I'm sure many people will be supicious of this.
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  readed pm, i will
please don't fix PUZZLE levels
i'll provide solutions on youtube
coolguy's JG video cannot be designation "solution"
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Message removed...
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Message removed...
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  chris is doing a great job being an admin but

TRY AGAIN TO take 3x3 or 4x4 thumbnail B without annoying blocks
and i missed one - wanted BL

seems you're hard to understand
can you Trusted (edit own accepted levels) me?
john96 1 year ago
  Hey, what is all the commotion about! I think chris is doing a great job being an admin. See I found this site a couple years ago but I never registered until recently. It's really a cool community with a bunch of fun, interesting games. I am originally from Europe, I live in Iceland.
chris3000 1 year ago
  Look the thumbnail has to best represent the level. The other one was in the wrong area. I just fixed it!
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Message removed...
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Don't take my opinion for nothing, chris. Coming Soon! (BLockoban) , Teaser [LOGO] (BLockoban)
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Message removed...
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Message removed...
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Message removed...
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Message removed...
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  I made Block's blockbuster: Universter
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Message removed...
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Message removed...
chris3000 1 year ago
  I make a scam! What do you mean by that? I gave you a good compliment on your level and made it to where people could solve it. I mean isn't that what you wanted? Let's be kind and respectful please!
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Message removed...
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Message removed...
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Message removed...
chris3000 1 year ago
  Well I hope you're okay with it, see me and patio09 were able to solve the level by me adding that wall barrier at the top. Great design/colors! 5/5

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban"

First post of the topic

jp 16 years ago
  sound on / off added (burfy's feedback).
16 official levels now. All levels are great. I must say I'm a big fan of Psychotronic's levels (thx Psycho). When a level is "only" accepted, it doesn't mean it will not be official one day, it's just I'm not sure for now.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg