Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmanrob 5 years ago
  Stretched thumbnails or thumbnails taked in the creator mode are of course no-goes. But asking for a "perfect" thumbnail is an absurdity
SimonM 5 years ago
  I do not agree completely: of course, the level itself is the most important part. But having all good levels with bad thumbnails is something that feels off. And besides, changing a thumbnail is maximally a minute of work.
oldmanrob 5 years ago
  i agree.
chris3000 5 years ago
  That's a helpful guide for people having trouble taking thumbnails but admins should not be strict on that, as long as the level has a unique theme/challenge it shouldn't really matter what the thumbnail looks like. Does anyone agree?
sycoraximperator 5 years ago
  Happy B-Day, C3000! :-)
oldmanrob 5 years ago
  Happy B-Day, chris. All the best from omr.
Yggdrasill4 5 years ago
  Happy 27th birthday, hope things work out for you.
chris3000 5 years ago
  Hey guys I'm back, I took a break for 8 days, I've been really busy helping me and my family. See, I live with my mom, we have very little family. I have no brothers/sisters. It's only me, my mom, my grandpa, and we have 4 cousins and that's it. See, I used to live with my grandma and grandpa, from 2005-2015. My grandma is intolerable to live with, she has tried to starve me and my mom, for many years and wouldn't help us get to a specialized doctor. When she had $20-30 thousand in the bank. So, three years ago we had to move to another county. My grandma is dangerous, she tried to throw things at us and my grandpa/hitting and abusing us.

So, it's really been a struggle for 3 years since late 2015. We are looking for another place for us and my grandpa, we could be moving Fall of 2019. So, i'll be a little more inactive. Well, tonight will be my 27th birthday!
lmr 5 years ago
  There are so many wonderful people who play this game, comment, contribute. It is sad to see someone acting so immaturely.
gameinsky 5 years ago
  Yeah, got nothing more to add on what Simon said, just ignore it and comment on other levels to push it away.
suhangha 5 years ago
  What is the purpose of the limited?
Please contact inbox for answers.
SimonM 5 years ago
  It is greyanna vs the moderators. She has been severely limited due to previous actions. She's not happy with it, and the only way she can communicate is through titles of unaccepted levels. This cannot be limited. If you don't want to view it on the front page or on the newly commented levels, you should comment on other levels, to push that particular level off that list.
lmr 5 years ago
  What is with the rude language- title changes on lvlid=39275, it is even more offensive today.
lmr 5 years ago
  the title on Ladybug seems to have been changed, offensively.
suhangha 5 years ago
  You can do it too. (:
Treazer 5 years ago
  Personally, I think oldmanrob would be a good admin. He's active and has been in the community for a very long time already.
gameinsky 5 years ago
  Hey if you guys can decide on a new admin I can appoint one if needed.
Treazer 5 years ago
  None at BB at the moment. Elizea evaluated a few levels while oldmtnguy was gone, but he's not very active either.
jasperpostema 5 years ago
  How many active admins are there at the moment?
Treazer 5 years ago
  Oldmtnguy hasn't been active for a month, maybe it's time for a new admin.
oldmanrob 5 years ago
  At the moment there are 20 "songs" waiting for moderation. Should I stop creating?
oldmanrob 5 years ago
  for my dylan and song of series there are about 80 more levels to create and maybe some more for the copycat series so that i can hope to give you about 100 levels before 2018 is over.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Good luck with your level series! :) I cannot provide hints for this game - as I am nowhere near good enough to properly attempt the levels you are stuck on.
chris3000 5 years ago
  I'm making a new series, it's called Colors Challenge, there will be 100 parts to this, so I'll have to make 100 lvls, but it will take about 9-10 months as I don't want to publish them too quickly, see the admins need a break every now and then. I want to make the lvls challenging and compact so I'll have to study all the lvls that I've solved and how other people designed their lvls.

Well, wish me luck. I really need some hints, I have about 20 officials left.
Yggdrasill4 5 years ago
  I'm finding it difficult to make a truly hard level that is also very small in size. All I have submitted always fall under the category of easy and medium. I might give it a shot.
Treazer 5 years ago
  Ah, thanks for the link. :) I forgot to check the page with all packs, I only looked at the regular "packs" tab.
oldmanrob 5 years ago
  sure
Treazer 5 years ago
  Is there an Up To 5 pack for this game?
Treazer 5 years ago
  That's a lot and a huge achievement indeed. My congratulations to you!

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban"

First post of the topic

jp 16 years ago
  sound on / off added (burfy's feedback).
16 official levels now. All levels are great. I must say I'm a big fan of Psychotronic's levels (thx Psycho). When a level is "only" accepted, it doesn't mean it will not be official one day, it's just I'm not sure for now.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg