Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "snosirp elpitluM", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jac1 15 years ago
  Can I (or an admin) fix this level please?

For thee "curse word" I don'tknow how this is a curse word, and I don't know what I can changge it to, so I will edit it only if I have to edit it.
Jac1 15 years ago
  Jp,
SPOILER
jp 15 years ago
  Finally accepted :)
But I had to edit to center a bubble behing the large black line and to make this *** black arch symetric.
Sires 15 years ago
  I don't know what to do in the end. I climb up the little platforms, get to the one with the speed floor, it moves around a bit and then comes to a halt. And then what???

Edit: As usual... got it.
Celtics20 15 years ago
  You copied another LEVEL

What does Multiple Pirsons mean and I like the part you can skip and get a star
Jac1 15 years ago
  Orange cannons-} fixed
Stars-} fixed
Dead lines -} probably all fixed.

Sorry, I was so preoccupied by the glitch that I forgot to clean up the level.
jp 15 years ago
  still some black lines that kill you through the normal walls (exple the black arch) .

the stack of orange canons below the breakable line is not uniform

the stars above the breakable line are messy.

Read carefully this post and my first post; because next time I test ti, if it's not perfect >> reject.
Jac1 15 years ago
  Yes, yes, and yes again!
The glitch is fixed!
The troublesome item was the path that moved the circular platform at the very bieginning!

I have a technique: I delete a chunk of level, don't save, test the level, and if it works, I refresh the page, delete one by one items in that chunk, don't save, test every time I delete an item, and when it works, I found the laggy item! Then I just have to delete that item, remplace it with another, and save!

Can someone call for an admin please?
jp 15 years ago
  @Jac1, no the bug won't be fixed. It's up to you to find in the level what makes the test fail. Please read my instructions in this threa and also minmay's suggestions.

To the others don't forget this level is not accepted. You can play unaccepted levels, but it's at your own risks.
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Bug...
minmay 15 years ago
  The main cause of this is a path that's set to "switch" without having a switch selected, check for such paths.
GymnastGrl 15 years ago
  yep same here :/
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  Ya, I can't play it, either...?
Jac1 15 years ago
  Yes, it is a bug. I hope it will be fixed soon.

Can the problematic item be an item that was already ther before the edit?
Gogos 15 years ago
  have this level a bug??? im cant play this??? can you this level play??? plz help me
Jac1 15 years ago
  Actually, I can't test it, it's when I play it that it goes blank. The fact that I can't test it might be part of the bug.
jp 15 years ago
  The level is corrupted by a bug in the editor. This can happen if you work with a lot of path, and make a lot of removal.

How to solve this :

Edit the level :
remove one by one yuor object until you don't have a blank screen when testing.
Then yuo know which object causes the problem.

Then you edit again the level (DONT SAVE IT) and yuo remove directly the bad object and recreate a new one. Start to delete the paths, tehre is a big chance it's one of them taht causes the problem.

DON'T SAVE after you've romved all yuor objects!
Jac1 15 years ago
  That's the third time it happens, but it never happend to an uploaded level!
1jase 15 years ago
  that happed to me to
Jac1 15 years ago
  I hope it's better now.
Edit:I have a problem. When I play, i'm over nothing! Is that a glitch?
Help me plz!
liolo 15 years ago
  awesome!!! 5/5
jp 15 years ago
  I'm stuck after the spikes, don't understand what to do.

Some messy, non symetric curves, some black lines that kill you through the normal walls (and that shouldn't kill you, exple the spikes on the left wall.).

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "snosirp elpitluM"

About Level "snosirp elpitluM"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  I'm stuck after the spikes, don't understand what to do.

Some messy, non symetric curves, some black lines that kill you through the normal walls (and that shouldn't kill you, exple the spikes on the left wall.).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg