Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Spike Yard", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

awesomeness 15 years ago
  i know left but what to do left??
mapleman55 15 years ago
  Found the secret but died. left.
doomlord 15 years ago
  97 is my score.

naahthemage 15 years ago
  well i said u may need help to pass it WITHOUT JUMPS so yes i know u can without it
Jac1 15 years ago
  You MAY need help, that means that you could need help but help is optional, therefore recommended.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  I know some of it is supposed to be messy but there is a good messy and a bad messy. You can still have the cannons out of line, but yet have order to them. Like space them out evenly, but have them at different heights, etc. Or alternate spacing them out 5 squares away, 7 squares, 5, 7, so on.
The auto cannons could still be perfectly neat and you would still get the messy junk yard feel from the rest of the level.

One more thing.. the info says you may need help getting over the spikes, but you can get over them with out getting the size ups and speed up from the left
naahthemage 15 years ago
  its is meant to be messy it is a junk yard and the cannons are harder when not align
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  the level is messy..
the cannons and auto cannons need to be more in alignment and the dead line around the goal should be neater

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Spike Yard"

About Level "Spike Yard"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  the level is messy..
the cannons and auto cannons need to be more in alignment and the dead line around the goal should be neater
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg