Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "You shook me. Ac/Dc", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jster95 15 years ago
  fixed it elizea I also added in lyrics for oh yeah
Elizea 15 years ago
  oh ye and the end, there shouldnt (?) be a hole between the invisible lines and the last elevetor, u cant see it so its nearly impossible to avoid it:)
Jster95 15 years ago
  good eye elizea ill fix that

ohhhh yea ill add those later right now its my friends chance to play and start up

edit: fixed the lines
Elizea 15 years ago
  i would suggest to chance that breaking line start one piece lower, so it would be easier to get to it, and then chance the upper line in the 2line thing one piece higher so u cant stop to it when u jump from that ''elevator''.
ohhhhhhyeaaaaa 15 years ago
  yea its a lot better. I just wished you added in the invisible info markers with song lyrics :( oh well. I give it a 5
Jster95 15 years ago
  alright i fixed it is it good now or do I need more editing.
Ellemennt75 15 years ago
  I spelled that wrong didn't I?
gundu1 15 years ago
  OMG ellemennt! You are so funny! "Over to RHEMIUN!!"
Ellemennt75 15 years ago
  We'll use my level. Over to RHEMIUM!
  yea my bad we stopped doing that. My bad jster. We'll stop now
Jster95 15 years ago
  guys this isn't a chat unless your commenting on the level post your messages in the chat
Ellemennt75 15 years ago
  It made me edit my old message. Check PM's.... again.
  i saw it. Check your PM's too. And I think i mite shorten hte name. Its annoying to have that long of a name!
Ellemennt75 15 years ago
  Check your PM's.

(@:Ohhhhhhyeaaaa ((however many h's and a's there are)))
  I know. I was laughing at myself for being that dumb and not getting it
Ellemennt75 15 years ago
  That wasn't really that funny. :(
  hahaha I didn't get your original message at first. And then when you added the little side note in, I was like "Oh....I get it"
Ellemennt75 15 years ago
  Wow.

OHHHHHYEAAAA! Nice! ;) (Pun intended)
  why thank you. I have played RT and Jump Gear for like almost a year now, and ive read all the comments and stuff. I haven't created any levels yet, but I am here to like give guidance and stuff on levels. Good luck with your level, and if you need someone to help you, just send the level to me!
Jster95 15 years ago
  wow... dude that was like prophetic. alright I'll do that. nice idea actually for someone who's only been on the site 3 days.
  slowing it down would be better. Sloppiness makes the overall level lessen in likability (I think I just made up a word).

Also, create more info markers with quotes from the song to have the player remember the song and enjoy the level more
Ellemennt75 15 years ago
  You get it like.... once in every 5 or so tries. You have to be able to do it at least 1/3 of the time for it to be good. (I think?)
Jster95 15 years ago
  ok although it might take me awhile to find a computer that can edit it for me i can see two ways to fix this make funnels for the elevators or slow everthing down. the funnels may look sloppy, and slowing it down may reduce challenge. Which do you guys think would be better?
  exactly my point! Thank you Ellemennt!
Ellemennt75 15 years ago
  Its more like a 5:1 luck to skill ratio.
  I agree there is some skill involved. But it could be made easier, or at least be more easily controlled
Sires 15 years ago
  I don't think it's totally luck-based. If you use the right techniques, this level is very controllable.
Elizea 15 years ago
  i like the idea, but too luck based, chance the things so a little slower so right timing makes it possible to control easier..?
  Yea, like oh_bebe said, its all luck. You can't time your jumps really, you just have to jump randomly to get onto the elevators. Its a great idea though
Ellemennt75 15 years ago
  I don't really want to say this because your one of my best friends, but this level isn't very good. Its just..... too weird and hard. You can probably fix it, but I don't know how.

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

Levels forum

Play Level "You shook me. Ac/Dc"

About Level "You shook me. Ac/Dc"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  This whole level is based on luck.. theres no way you can plan your jumps on ground like this.. it can't be accepted this way
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg