Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Moonlights iPhone Editor"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MooKings 14 years ago
  But you can't test them...i have an itouch (no ML right now) but i don't wanna make lvls without testing them first
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Yay we can test the editor without an iPhone or iPod

This game is looking good
jp 14 years ago
  Brolling, read my first post (end of the post).
Treazer 14 years ago
  Wyh is this game out but not on the front page?

PS, I try to make a level...
jp 14 years ago
  Everybody can create levels, but that will be very hard to make good levels if you can't test them. So I prefer that only iPhone/iPod touch owners create levels.
Im 14 years ago
  (gameinsky's message)- and upload them?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  can not-iphone-owners create levels ?
jp 14 years ago
  Here is the level editor for the iPhone / iPod touch game Moonlights.
You can see it's very similar to the Editor of the Flash version of Moonlights, except that you need an iPhone or iPod touch to test your levels.

News :
2009/07/27 : Beta test. The online edtor is public, but the corresponding iPhone update is not yet submitted. You have to send your UDID is you wish I send you back a compatible iPhone version of the game (contact).

[edit] Sorry I had to remove the first posts to keep this one the first post. Of course it's not on front page because the core of bonuslevel.org is Flash games, not iPhone games.

Games forum

Play Game "Moonlights iPhone Editor"

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  Here is the level editor for the iPhone / iPod touch game Moonlights.
You can see it's very similar to the Editor of the Flash version of Moonlights, except that you need an iPhone or iPod touch to test your levels.

News :
2009/07/27 : Beta test. The online edtor is public, but the corresponding iPhone update is not yet submitted. You have to send your UDID is you wish I send you back a compatible iPhone version of the game (contact).

[edit] Sorry I had to remove the first posts to keep this one the first post. Of course it's not on front page because the core of bonuslevel.org is Flash games, not iPhone games.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg