Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Pack "Rejected Levels BB", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  I see your point, but I don't want to try to second-guess the reasons for including levels because it is Elizea's pack. I would suggest sending a PM to him. There are other levels that are rejected in there that I feel are perfectly acceptable myself.
Treazer 10 years ago
  I didn't say it shouldn't be rejected, I meant that a rejected level like this shouldn't be in a pack to teach people how to not do levels.
oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  This was the very first level rejected by jp. One extra block added does not make it a new unique submission. and I agree that it should be rejected. Why all the fuss after 5 years?
Treazer 10 years ago
  It's not really a copy, as it's made by the same creator. (it still is, but you get what I mean)

I have no idea, why the creator made a new level instead of just changing the colors from the old one, but yeah, it's the same level and it's good, so it shouldn't be in the pack in my opinion.
oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  North Star (BLockoban) is a copy and was the first rejected level.Elemental Circle (BLockoban) is a remake of a level rejected over a year ago. It has been removed from the pack.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Yeah, I think I remade it a while ago.

edit: North Star (BLockoban) shouldn't be in the pack, it's only rejected because it already exists.
It's a very good level (even official), North Star Midnight (BLockoban).
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  Elemental Circle (BLockoban) is accepted, but it's in this pack.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  i like some of the rejected levels a lot.
Treazer 10 years ago
  I think bbdest meant, that the rejected levels which are impossible shouldn't be in this pack (only the possible rejected ones), because they don't make the pack fully possible.
But as you said, his pack is only for teaching purposes.
oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  Personally I don't feel that if a level is rejected it deserves to be in the game in any form. A level is rejected because it is not up to the quality or standards that we would like to have in this game. When Elizea assembled this pack, he said it was for teaching purposes.
bbdest 10 years ago
  You should not include the impossible levels. But eh
sycoraximperator 10 years ago
  How about an update on this pack for the BB fanatics...
gameinsky 12 years ago
  This was probably made before your level got rejected.
benjamin2 12 years ago
  How come my Level 250! isn't included?
AK 12 years ago
  9 parts is kinda fun... O.O Rejected because of moves???
I don't think we should put anymore in here...
qwerty4 12 years ago
  AE ligature (BLockoban) Non-included?
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  WHy should we enjoy REJECTED levels :S
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  Post the lvl-id link, so we can find it! We can't look among 299 levels to find it.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Why is turn around rejected?
flowerbunny 13 years ago
  GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Argh! Some of this levels are mine, because is impossible! :(
Treazer 13 years ago
  turn around (BLockoban) isnt rejected, its grey.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  yagan and istanbul, bot with an uncapitalised title, people never looked a those levels after probabely.
oldmanrob 13 years ago
  Look at istanbul (BLockoban) This great murat level is rejected? I can't believe it.
oldmanrob 13 years ago
  Why is yagan (BLockoban) rejected?
oldmanrob 13 years ago
  Brazilian Soccer (BLockoban)

Where is the ball? Where are the teams? Where is the referee?
oldmanrob 13 years ago
  Test North Star (BLockoban) Test

Edit: So easy lol. Thank you Martin.
  @rob: Above the levels scoreboard it is a red square, then "Level North Pole" and then [ lvlid = 7816 ]. If you copy and paste the two brackets and what's in between them, you make a link to that level. It'll look like this North pole (BLockoban).
oldmanrob 13 years ago
  Why is North pole rejected? Only 'cause of the thumbnail?
Imo it's quit good. :)
PS Sorry I don't know how to make links. So you will have to look for it. :(
PPS It's n. 124
  Of the 14 levels I have left, 10 are impossible, one is perhaps impossible: One Misplaced All (BLockoban) and 3 are just difficult: Orion (BLockoban), Hard Solution? (BLockoban), zor (BLockoban).
But I'm working on them.

[1] [2] [3]

Games forum

Play Pack "Rejected Levels BB"

Play Game "BLockoban"

About Pack "Rejected Levels BB"

First post of the topic

Elizea 13 years ago
  Enjoy the 100 newest rejected BB levels (in order from oldest to the newest).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg